Mike Goldberg Made Joe Rogan Look Good - We Now See the holes and Amateurish

Whats funny is Dom putting him in his place and Roganing rogan - so when Dom is a round joe become Goldie.

{<jordan}

Anyone defending Rogan in these Rogan sucks threads is just outing himself as an ignorant fool who has never smelled the inside of a fighting gym.

Mike Goldberg was so bad he made Joe Rogan look good.

Now that Joe is with professionals who do their research we're seeing Rogans holes and how amateurish he is.
Jon Anik knows less than Goldie IMO. Rogan has been trending downward for a while now. He seemed better because we didn’t have much to choose from. Now Feilder, Miltech and Hardy are all way better, with Big John sounding good too.

Fucking this.

Dude was the voice of the company - they still play his "AND IT'S ALL OVER" soundbites wherever possible because they know he had the "big time" sound that they have been missing ever since he left.

Not only that he was a good guy that knew the fighters he was talking about and spoke with more passion in the prelims than Anik can muster in a main event.

Glad he's making money at Bellator... Broke my heart to see him in the crowd as a fan to watch BJ lose just after he'd been fired.

War Goldie.

d8PbdxC.gif

<Goldie11>
Do you think Goldie will ever return?

In to find out aswell

Ronda and holly..?
I can see rogan saying he tapped! so I don’t think so. A Sub is definitely happening not sure if it’s guys or gals.

edit: lol never mind he is saying that’s it that’s it!

Nice leg kick by Irvin.

silva%20v%20irvin%20leg%20kick%20counter.gif

I cant believe you guys need someone to tell you about underhooks.

Gimme hype and excitement from the broadcasters, I already know what im looking at.

I maintain they got rid of the wrong guy. It’s just my personal thoughts on the matter. But I’m even more sure about it now than the day Goldberg got the boot.

Fucking this.

Dude was the voice of the company - they still play his "AND IT'S ALL OVER" soundbites wherever possible because they know he had the "big time" sound that they have been missing ever since he left.

Not only that he was a good guy that knew the fighters he was talking about and spoke with more passion in the prelims than Anik can muster in a main event.

Glad he's making money at Bellator... Broke my heart to see him in the crowd as a fan to watch BJ lose just after he'd been fired.

War Goldie.

d8PbdxC.gif

<Goldie11>

Goldie brought so much positive energy.

Mike Goldberg was so bad he made Joe Rogan look good.

Now that Joe is with professionals who do their research we're seeing Rogans holes and how amateurish he is.
I'll just pass on Goldberg's comment on this thread. "Just- Like- Twats"

Fucking this.

War Goldie.

d8PbdxC.gif

<Goldie11>
MQ9lRkF.gif

Fucking legend. Goldie was a huge part of golden age events. He was something that I expected when I bought that ppv. Miss him

As I've always said,

His assessment of the ground game is usually pretty good (used to be more technical than present), and his stand up analysis was general. He's always been excitable.

Currently, he's a bit more excitable and a bit less technical. He's still ok, for the most part. I prefer him to Cruz.

I don't care about the commentary having flaws. I care about being entertained more. Itd be great to get Michael shiavello up in there "good night Irene!!!!!" with the rest of them

Fuck out of here
You're in the minority
Can't even be bothered arguing with you
And I love winding up noobs

You're sperging out over literally nothing yet you're talking about winding up "noobs" (who joined 2 months before you)

Everyone loves to shit on Rogan, but he will be missed when he is gone.

Dude did a number of his early events for free, lending his somewhat celebrity to the UFC.

Hogaine was always bad, Goldie just balanced the team despite not knowing more than Hogaine. But now that he's with Smith, DC and Cruz he just a mma fan who narrates the fights. He would have been better as a commentator for EBI since the team there is atrocious and knows 10p bjj.

Rogan is good, and so is like.
The only ones who are bad are Cruz and dan hardy and whoever is commntating
With Dan. It is just so damn low key.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back