Mike Goldberg's "Demons"?

Antix

Champion Cheeto Fingers
@Green
Reaction score
Brendan Schaub recently mentioned on his podcast that Mike has been battling some "demons" which probably had something to do with his dismissal from UFC events.

Does anyone have any sources as to what these demons are as I'm assuming he doesn't mean the girl from the grudge.

Depression? Alcohol? Drugs? Prostitutes? Or all of the above?

I'd put money on "being bad at his job".

tumblr_mzgzeevwjX1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Goldies had difficulty with alcohol in the past.

Did Dana do an interview recently and Goldberg ran past w no shirt?

I thought his rehab was years ago. Post progg, prodigy event.

Gambling maybe ?

I've never seen Goldie, and thought he was under the influence.

The answer is adderol

aderal a few years ago. something like using too much of it, missed an event for it, I think

It takes a lot of energy to be a rockstar.

Think his job is so easy? Pick up a mic or stfu ya goofs

Who the fuck doesnt have demons?

It's normal after a takeover that the new owners fire key long-time employees so they can install someone who is 'their' guy.

You don't want a bunch of people who have been with the company for 20 years because then there is a sort of 'insiders circle' or old boys club which creates a barrier between the new owners and the employees. They're all close friends, loyal to one another, talk privately outside work etc. If something goes down they all side with each other, they keep secrets from the new owners etc.

It sucks but it's always the case. They will install someone new to break the clique and that someone will owe their job to Ari Emanuel. So if there's some shit going on behind the scenes, that someone will confide in Ari (or whoever from WME), not Dana.

Damn Sherdog, I say we all pitch in and hire a good exorcist, these cocaine demons keep fucking with our favorite MMA stars.

my inside sources tells me that hes been bangin them 7 gram rocks.

but my inside sources are probably full of shit. everything else is virtually identical.

Back