Mike Goldberg's "Demons"?

His wife learned Portuguese and that really fucked with his head.

Brendan Schaub recently mentioned on his podcast that Mike has been battling some "demons" which probably had something to do with his dismissal from UFC events.

Does anyone have any sources as to what these demons are as I'm assuming he doesn't mean the girl from the grudge.

Depression? Alcohol? Drugs? Prostitutes? Or all of the above?

When did people startling addictions "demons"? Why not call something what it is?

He had a drug addiction awhile back. I don't know if it ever came out on what it was. He took time off from TV to deal with it though and I guess he's had withdrawls.

His only demons are how badly he abuses the English language.

The new owners are replacing a lot of people not just Goldie. Schaub tends to talk out his ass a lot so take anything he says with a grain of salt

When did people startling addictions "demons"? Why not call something what it is?

I think the term "demons" also acknowledges possible reasons for the drug abuse, not just the abuse itself.

Goldberg being the dude wearing the hockey mask in recent TukTuk Patrol episodes?

Brendan Schaub recently mentioned on his podcast that Mike has been battling some "demons" which probably had something to do with his dismissal from UFC events.

Does anyone have any sources as to what these demons are as I'm assuming he doesn't mean the girl from the grudge.

Depression? Alcohol? Drugs? Prostitutes? Or all of the above?
probably this:

"Demons" is a funny way of spelling cocaine

He's addicted to whatever it is that makes him yell all the time and makes his face red

Who the fuck doesnt have demons?
CTpocNOVAAAw_nO.jpg

Schaub sure is a gossipy bitch. Let the man handle his matters privately and he doesn't need you yapping away on your stupid podcast about it. Have some class and dignity.

It's normal after a takeover that the new owners fire key long-time employees so they can install someone who is 'their' guy.

You don't want a bunch of people who have been with the company for 20 years because then there is a sort of 'insiders circle' or old boys club which creates a barrier between the new owners and the employees. They're all close friends, loyal to one another, talk privately outside work etc. If something goes down they all side with each other, they keep secrets from the new owners etc.

It sucks but it's always the case. They will install someone new to break the clique and that someone will owe their job to Ari Emanuel. So if there's some shit going on behind the scenes, that someone will confide in Ari (or whoever from WME), not Dana.

If that were the case you wouldn't replace them with actual fighters, which is exactly what happened. Likely, Goldberg was getting paid some ridiculous amount of money to say "It is all over, punches in bunches, here we go". they also let Liddell go, an "employee" who was getting paid to literally do nothing.

Back