Mike Jackson Trying to Get a Fight With WWE’s Daniel Bryan

ufcfan1986

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Source: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wres...punk-ufc-opponent-has-words-for-daniel-bryan/

That looks like what Jackson wants the end game for this social media feud to be. I doubt Bryan takes it, but maybe Jackson is trying to be known as the MMA fighter who lets pro wrestlers known they can’t do this stuff for real.

If Jackson keeps fighting pro wrestlers I could see RiZiN or some company like that let him do it until he finally fights a half dead Sakuraba. Sakuraba then submits him within the first minute thereby making everyone look worse.

Daniel Bryan will never have a MMA match. End of discussion.

I mean sure you can be that guy. But it's just like no.

i had to google to atleast know how he looks like

dude would get pieced up by punk anyday

daniel_bryan_render_by_josebryan_28-db7wnq7.png

Why do concussed pro wrestlers want to fight for real all of a sudden??

Daniel Bryan had to fight to get back into the ring for 2 years because of concussions

Not a fucking chance he has an MMA fight, literally the last guy on the roster that would do it

Dude is even more of a stand in for neckb... I mean hardcore fans than Punk. :D

Don't like this abuse towards Bryan. He's a nice man.

Daniel Bryan had to fight to get back into the ring for 2 years because of concussions

Not a fucking chance he has an MMA fight, literally the last guy on the roster that would do it

Jack Gallagher would stand a better chance than Bryan.

Didn't he retire due to too many injuries? and he should train and fight in MMA? From what I hear, the guy is smart, so where's the logic in that?

Thing is
Bellator won the battle of (WWE) prospects:
Jack swagger > cm punk

Bryan actually rolls and is a Blue Belt under John Crouch. Punk was part of the celebrity wing of the Gracie Academy and never rolled with anyone. Also trained with Neil Melanson for years. He would sub Punk in a heartbeat.

His striking isn't good but his ground game is WAY better than Punk. He at least moves athletically. This is him 6 years ago starts at 3:36

Plus he was trolling about fighting Jackson.

Dude is 1 n 1 an decisioned the worst ufc fighter of all time n that is saying something going all the was back to the Hawaii 5 0 guy an the dude with 1 glove.

Why do concussed pro wrestlers want to fight for real all of a sudden??
Because they have played dress up and fake fought so often that they have convinced themselves that they can do the real thing - kinda like little boys playing with Tonka trucks then thinking they can drive a real dump truck. Guys like Punk never played sports, developed coordination, so they don't understand that fighting is essentially just an athletic sport and not the fantastical creation that they think it is.

Thing is
Bellator won the battle of (WWE) prospects:
Jack swagger > cm punk
Swaggers legit. UFC failed huge by letting him go to BTor. The guy is an A level athlete, D1 all American wrestler and football player. He may be the most well suited prospect to MMA out there today: big show experience, elite wrestler and highly athletic. Many wrestlers can't get the hand game down, but guys that play football and baseball understand how to generate power better and generate power.

Back