Mike Jackson Trying to Get a Fight With WWE’s Daniel Bryan

Nah. Swagger is a legit HW wrestler who beat cain in college.

But college was LOOOOOOONG time
ago!

Anyway, yeah Swagger has a much better chance at doing something in MMA than Punk. I just couldn’t help making that comparison :)

If Jackson wants to fight a pro wrestler, he can choose between Lesnar and Lashley.

Have fun.

Little does Jackson know that DB moves as quick as Anderson Silva and strikes as such...

punk-silva-gif.gif

Dude should pick up pro-wrestling and work this gimmick asap.

Could make a good amount of money before being exposed and hurt, like MMA.

Dude should pick up pro-wrestling and work this gimmick asap.

Could make a good amount of money before being exposed and hurt, like MMA.
The roster is probably the most stacked it’s ever been. Vince would never bring him in unless he’d be a huge ratings draw and merchandise mover.

Dolph (Nick Nemeth) Ziggler and Chad Charlie Betts) Gable would be the only crossover guys that would stand a chance and Ziggler is old, plus Gable has zero interest in MMA.

Brian would get his clock cleaned.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wres...punk-ufc-opponent-has-words-for-daniel-bryan/

That looks like what Jackson wants the end game for this social media feud to be. I doubt Bryan takes it, but maybe Jackson is trying to be known as the MMA fighter who lets pro wrestlers known they can’t do this stuff for real.

If Jackson keeps fighting pro wrestlers I could see RiZiN or some company like that let him do it until he finally fights a half dead Sakuraba. Sakuraba then submits him within the first minute thereby making everyone look worse.

Bryan is two weight classes below.

Bryan loves wrestling more than life.

Bryan barely got cleared to wrestle let alone get hit in the head for realsy.

Bryan actually rolls and is a Blue Belt under John Crouch. Punk was part of the celebrity wing of the Gracie Academy and never rolled with anyone. Also trained with Neil Melanson for years. He would sub Punk in a heartbeat.

His striking isn't good but his ground game is WAY better than Punk.

Since he started bringing back the heel hook.

Bryan has brought up his poor striking being a reason never try MMA and the fact that his eye never got back to 100% after this.

Bryan actually rolls and is a Blue Belt under John Crouch. Punk was part of the celebrity wing of the Gracie Academy and never rolled with anyone. Also trained with Neil Melanson for years. He would sub Punk in a heartbeat.

His striking isn't good but his ground game is WAY better than Punk. He at least moves athletically. This is him 6 years ago starts at 3:36

Plus he was trolling about fighting Jackson.

I am a Vampire I am Vampire

Back