Elections Mike Pence drops out of Presidential race

Pence was never an impactful person, even as VP.
He's also a blind Israel loyalist which makes him a traitor.

I just read that Trump had 43% of the evangelical vote in Iowa polling versus 1% for Mike Pence.

Hahaha...how?

No idea why he thought he could have a shot at winning. He's just a bureaucrat, not president material.

Shouldn't Democrats he happier than Trump supporters? Pence is a hardline, anti gay, anti abortion religious Republican and he would have obliterated Biden in the debates.
Pence actually believes in the constitution and isn't a criminal, rapist nor demagogue.

Conservatism in a part of the ebb and flow of US (f not global) politics.

Trump/Maga cult is a dangerous anomaly.

Pence actually believes in the constitution and isn't a criminal, rapist nor demagogue.

Conservatism in a part of the ebb and flow of US (f not global) politics.

Trump/Maga cult is a dangerous anomaly.

Oh bullshit. You guys HATED Pence four years ago.

Oh bullshit. You guys HATED Pence four years ago.
I dont know who "you guys" are, I cant speak for them.

Gathering from the way you talk, you see things differently.

I personally dont agree with Pences politics, the same I didnt with McCain, but hate is just an idiotic, primitive word to apply.

That said, again he supports the constitution, doesn't have a criminal history, believes in his country and is not a rapist.

Maybe Trump will pick him as his Vice...oh, right, nevermind.

would be hilarious if he did, and mike pence decided to go along with it. "Sure you guys tried to lynch me the last time, but count me in!"

Last edited:
Odd that so many "christians" bag on Pence (possibly the most religious candidate running) while praising Trump, who claims he's never asked forgiveness for his sins because he doesn't believe he has done anything to be forgiven for.

I think Christians and most people recognize that neither Trump or Biden are really Christians but they pretend that they are. People vote for who they think the best President is. No one thinks Pence would be a good President.

If people were voting for who they thought the best Christian was, Pence would win in a landslide.

I think Christians and most people recognize that neither Trump or Biden are really Christians but they pretend that they are. People vote for who they think the best President is. No one thinks Pence would be a good President.

If people were voting for who they thought the best Christian was, Pence would win in a landslide.
One problem is that if a candidate possesses good religious values, he or she is unlikely to participate in the disrespectful shit slinging that is modern act of scoring political points. Which is why you see a Mike pence or a Mitt Romney get ran over so easily

Christians claim to want a moral and God fearing POTUS, yet vote for Trump.

That guy that runs Turning Point USA call Trump a "Davidic figure". They tell Christians that God wants Trump elected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back