Mike Perry’s lie it’s over

Mike Perry is exposed once again, he can only knock out unranked second class fighters, every time he fought a real fighter was defeated, stop selling him as the GOAT. Unless he starts evolving will remain as an entertaining fight, that’s all.

White belt gonna white belt.
Thanks Mr. Obviously doesn't understand trolling.

That’s what made it even worse, a bunch of people consciously being stupid.

<36>
the worst part is that Conor’s fans started out the same way. When he knocked out Aldo, it changed to, ‘see, i told you’

its too convenient to back a big mouth, unproven fighter, and say you were joking when he begins to lose, because we know youre gonna act like you meant it if he lands the big one.

His cardio was shockingly improved this past fight. He's shown an abiiity to make tremendous strides in focus areas over a very short time, he's far from done. A KO in his next fight and he's right back in the spotlight.

His cardio was shockingly improved this past fight. He's shown an abiiity to make tremendous strides in focus areas over a very short time, he's far from done. A KO in his next fight and he's right back in the spotlight.
He also won the grappling transitions whereas with Ponz he did not

He's only won two out of last five fights. He needs a new camp badly. Kevin Lee has already said he should come train with him.

That is a great idea for Perry. He needs to round out his game.

Great character, good fighter.

Mike Perry is exposed once again, he can only knock out unranked second class fighters, every time he fought a real fighter was defeated, stop selling him as the GOAT. Unless he starts evolving will remain as an entertaining fight, that’s all.
I guess the joke is on you if you ever took those claims seriously.

No one actually believed he was a GOAT.

I beg to differ..Are you new around here?! Have you not seen the numerous amount of Perry Zombies clinging to his Jizz Pole proclaiming he is the next coming of Jebus?

Perry is an online celebrity, he will remain a celebrity despite his loss.

the worst part is that Conor’s fans started out the same way. When he knocked out Aldo, it changed to, ‘see, i told you’

its too convenient to back a big mouth, unproven fighter, and say you were joking when he begins to lose, because we know youre gonna act like you meant it if he lands the big one.
Only Conor was actually proving himself before he fought Aldo.

He was a legit contender at FW.

LOL at his ballwashers hiding between “it was just a joke lol”. It was embarrassing. Then and now.

People did genuinely buy into him. Despite his sluggish movement and Cocker Spaniel level fight IQ.

He should be cut along with his moronic GF.

“BREAK HIS LEGS”. Silly bitch.

He is what most reasonable people thought.. A heavy puncher with an exciting style who is a gatekeeper. Guys who beat him will have some skill and he has a punchers chance in any fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back