Mike Perry’s lie it’s over

In today’s MMA people care more about personality’s and drama than fighting. He will be just fine.

the worst part is that Conor’s fans started out the same way. When he knocked out Aldo, it changed to, ‘see, i told you’

its too convenient to back a big mouth, unproven fighter, and say you were joking when he begins to lose, because we know youre gonna act like you meant it if he lands the big one.
Yes that’s a good point, people make a dozen dumb predictions and if one of them turns out as they claimed, they act like some mma genius. If you throw enough shit at a wall, some of it is sure to stick.

The Mike Perry hype train is almost as embarrassing as the Lando hype train. Funny at first, annoying the second (and 100th) time you hear it.

Lando was smacking Ferguson around for a while, though. I never was on his hype train but I think he's one of those fighters who fight on the level of their opposition.

Mike Perry is barely a threat to top 5 welterweights.

To be fair, it worked so well with Conor on here. And though he isn't goat it as still interesting to watch it turn from a meme to a real thing.
Ya, I imagine the same idiots who got on it were the ones who hyped Perry, Sage, Lando, Eric Silva, and every other dud we had in mma. Like I said, throw enough shit at a wall and some of it is bound to stick.

Perry will eventually become Champion. There are always roadblocks in every Legend's career!

Back