Mike Perry addressed Eminem's anti-Trump rap cypher

Who do you support?

• Total voters

Jehannum

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
After Eminem's acapella cypher on BET, Platinum Mike Perry came to the defence of the POTUS, leading to his instagram being invaded by pro-Hillary Eminem fans abandoning their support of The Platinum One because of his political views. What kind of fans are they?

You should check out some of the comments, it's like the insane asylum in "12 Monkeys" :eek:

Here is Eminem's cypher, please let me know if you were able to watch it all the way through :D

Do you support the points Eminem made about President Trump?
I found the whole thing to be lacking in any kind of depth that would make it relevant to me o_O

giphy.gif

Perry can only say that because he don't have to change Trump's adult diapers every time Trump takes a taco bowl shit on himself.

Thread Rated 3/3 Amused Russian GOATs

<Fedor23><Fedor23><Fedor23>

If Mike is lucky, maybe Trump will fuck that platinum pussy someday

I support Mike Perry's lack of support for Eminem's lack of support for Donald Trump.

So I don't support Eminem.

And I support Trump.

But fuck the Hillary Clinton she's a jabroni for wall street!

Zero fucks given. Fuck all of them.

Rap, politics, and MMA all in one topic?

image.gif

How can.....pro Hillary....Eminem.....go together???????

I'm a huge fan of Eminem, haven't bothered to listen to the cypher because the hype built up for it is going to be a letdown at this point.
Respect to Eminem having the guts to call out his fans and saying if you support Trump you can't support him.
Respect to Mike Perry for throwing the middle finger right back at Eminem.

It's not edgy or cool to trash trump these days, it's a tired gimmick at this point.

It's not edgy or cool to trash trump these days, it's a tired gimmick at this point.
No one told Eminem though, he was still battling Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera last time I checked. He even admitted to premature ejaculating on Mariah Carey just to "destroy" her :confused:

the guy does not get it at all

This. Take this piece of shit thread to the warroom.
If I wanted my thread moderated by Madmick I would've posted it to the War Room myself

Platinum Mike is a UFC fighter and this is the UFC Discussion ;)

Back