Mike Perry Has Signed A Bout Agreement For UFC on FOX Orlando

I like his brother and uncle better:

MV5BMzYzNjk4MTU3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODMxMTEwNQ@@._V1_UY317_CR8,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

JoePerry-1.jpg

Perry's in rare form on this interview right now..

lol @ people wanting him to fight Till or Brown. He needs easier fights. Just because he's a sherdog favorite doesn't mean he's ready to super tough match ups

helwani is really trying to get his opponent
name

cool interview

Lmfao nice try. His stocks even lower than ever and he had none to begin with wtf are you even talking about?

We havent forgot that L homeboy.

Feel free to point out any inaccuracies in my post. Platinum Mike Perry busted Ponzi's face up and that is a fact. He was the one who dealt the most damage

img-5567.jpg

During the interview Helwani said names like Max, Griffin, Maia, and Warley Alves as his potential opponents.

Updated the OP. Looks like it may be Max Griffin? Weird fight. Hope not.

It is max Griffin. Look like the ufc is throwing Perry a softball like I predicted

Chill man, he meant " He is fucking overrated" , which he definitely is...
where do people rate him?
I feel like hes under rated he had a great fight against ponz who many people like myself would make easy work of perry, guys impressive knows he has lots to learn, super respectful of his opponents in the cage and gives it his all. weird bitter hate for him is strange the guy puts in work

lol @ people wanting him to fight Till or Brown. He needs easier fights. Just because he's a sherdog favorite doesn't mean he's ready to super tough match ups
I wanna see the brown fight, that would be all kinds of fun. 2 super violent guys, someones sleeping

where do people rate him?
I feel like hes under rated he had a great fight against ponz who many people like myself would make easy work of perry, guys impressive knows he has lots to learn, super respectful of his opponents in the cage and gives it his all. weird bitter hate for him is strange the guy puts in work

I don't hate on the guy man, but I've been watching MMA for a long time, he's just a good banger with average skills. Not too often you get champions with his profile. Can he improve? definitely, but as he is right now, he will get beat up pretty bad by the top five in the division no problem. He is too wild.

I don't hate on the guy man, but I've been watching MMA for a long time, he's just a good banger with average skills. Not too often you get champions with his profile. Can he improve? definitely, but as he is right now, he will get beat up pretty bad by the top five in the division no problem. He is too wild.
yea ive been watching mma since the dark ages myself, hes a phil baroni with a better attitude, but put him on a card I'm definitely watching it go down.

yea ive been watching mma since the dark ages myself, hes a phil baroni with a better attitude, but put him on a card I'm definitely watching it go down.

Who wont want to see a guy that normally gets in there to satisfy the Just Bleed God?? I'm down too, but we are talking about his skills, that's it. He needs to improve a lot to be a real contender.

Who wont want to see a guy that normally gets in there to satisfy the Just Bleed God?? I'm down too, but we are talking about his skills, that's it. He needs to improve a lot to be a real contender.
yea I like the fact hes going out to tyrons seminars and such to try and improve seems super humble in that regards, mean time I'm down for satisfying my just bleed needs

This. I like watching the guy fight but that doesn't make him a contender. I hope he does well and advances up the ranks but either way if he's fighting I'll check it out.

Sorry but Brown is an easy fight. I love Matt just as much as the next fan but let's be real, Perry is on the rise and Brown is on the way out.

If they met 2 years ago Brown takes it but now Brown has nothing for Perry. Perry rd 2 TKO.

Back