Mike Perry haters in real life

Manlets, manblobs and neckbeards - basically the scourge of every true Sherbro.

Just go beg the guy to let you blow him already. Stop making these terrible threads every single day.

You're the reason he's as unlikable as he is. Your fandom isn't interest, it's infatuation and it's annoying.

Not sure what OP has to do with Perry but...

Platinum Mike Perry future goat!!!

#platinumbless

D4E8AD53-B31C-46AE-87E1-462243BBE8F3.jpeg

Yeah, none like your future boyfriend. He's going to be muscular and weigh at least 200 pounds.
What? Is that English bro?

That sentence doesn't make sense. I don't have a boyfriend, if I did it would be a little bitch boy like you.

Every Platinum Perry hater that has or will post in this thread has a little dick and no friends. Don’t bother showing your unwanted presence in here.

What? Is that English bro?

That sentence doesn't make sense. I don't have a boyfriend, if I did it would be a little bitch boy like you.

This is English indeed, maybe you need a bit higher reading comprehension level to understand it.

You will have a boyfriend, and he will be strong and muscular. And you'll love it.
That's the fate of every sherdogger that uses the word "manlet".

Every Platinum Perry hater that has or will post in this thread has a little dick and no friends. Don’t bother showing your unwanted presence in here.

Kindergarten proclamations like this make me understand that most of the Platypus fans, like yourself, haven't hit puberty yet.

This is English indeed, maybe you need a bit higher reading comprehension level to understand it.

You will have a boyfriend, and he will be strong and muscular. And you'll love it.
That's the fate of every sherdogger that uses the word "manlet".
Well done bro, that's better.

Back