Mike Perry: I'd Like to See Colby Covington In Real Life, Scare Him, Headbutt Him

vadrigar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Chaos would just take him down and beat the shit out of him.

It would actually be quite embarrassing for Platinum.

Perry ditched his gf after Colby dogged her lol.

Hold him down and wait for the refs or cops to show up.

Maybe I guess.

But seriously Colby would really put a shit kicking on Perry in a real life fight.

Hate on Colby all you want (I'm not a fan of his gimmick myself) but the guy can fight.

Maybe I guess.

But seriously Colby would really put a shit kicking on Perry in a real life fight.

Hate on Colby all you want (I'm not a fan of his gimmick myself) but the guy can fight.

What he does is not fighting. It is a controlled sporting event. We have seen how he acts in real life fight situation without some authority figure to save his ass.

Unfortunately Colby would take Perry down and viciously control him

Colby would hold him down and pinch his nose. Platinum couldn’t do anything about it

I would take Mike not just because I hate Colby, but I don't think Colby is anymore rounded than the Platinum One. Colby can take you down but I've yet to see Khabib type vice to hold you down with brutality. Mike to take out the Yapping Clown Colby in 3...

What he does is not fighting. It is a controlled sporting event. We have seen how he acts in real life fight situation without some authority figure to save his ass.

I'm pretty sure it is fighting.

When has an authority figure saved his ass?

I get it. You hate Colby. Let the hate flow through you.

Mike, please know Colby is an idiot playing a game of make believe in his WWE charged mind.

Mike, I know it's hard to think, but try. Hes trolling. Dont be that idiot who thinks its real.

Maybe I guess.

You mean lay on him until someone breaks the fight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back