Reaction score
Demetrious Johnson lost to Brad Pickett
McGregor got submitted by a flyweight
Holloway lost to Dennis Bermudez
Stipe lost to Struve
Garbrandt got KTFO by a nobody as a amateur
Woodley got KTFO by Marquardt
GSP lost to Matt Serra

These are top P4P fighters and some of them have been finished instead of losing via decision. Mike Perry has never been finished in MMA.

You mad bro?

Bitter, racist internet gangsters
Show some love to black fighters. It is not Perrys fault that he was born black. He will be the champion you like it or not. I will love to see you bitches jump on the bandwagon when he reaches the top. All of you Alan Jouban gif-spamming weirdos will learn :)

Would you support him if he was white?

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Stipe lost to Struve
GSP lost to Matt Serra

These are top P4P fighters and some of them have been finished instead of losing via decision. Mike Perry has never been finished in MMA.

You mad bro?

Show some love to black fighters. It is not Perrys fault that he was born black. He will be the champion you like it or not. I will love to see you bitches jump on the bandwagon when he reaches the top. All of you Alan Jouban gif-spamming weirdos will learn :)

Thanks for reading
Well said bro~ The resistance is just blowing thingz out of proportion.

Stipe lost to Struve
GSP lost to Matt Serra

You mad bro?

Thanks for reading
the difference being mike perry lost because he actually is a shitty fighter and lost to a male model

Last edited:
Stipe lost to Struve
GSP lost to Matt Serra

You mad bro?

Thanks for reading
Your mom lost to my genitals

He has yet to prove anything compared to the guys you listed. I don't think he will ever be a champ.

I am not impressed so far. Good power and clearly not afraid of being hurt but I think he has huge holes in his game.

He still has a lot of time to prove me wrong.

Mike Perry fans are the definition of white trash

Facts on facts

Stipe lost to Struve
GSP lost to Matt Serra

You mad bro?

Thanks for reading

Do you know how moranic youre thread is? You put Platypus in the same class as greats like Johnson, Mcgregor, GSP, Garbrandt and very good fighters like Stipe, Holloway and Woodley. Perry would be lucky to get by Till and to a lesser extent Ponzi.

the difference being mike perry lost because he actually is a shitty fighter
You are a nobody to call anybody a shitty fighter

He is fighting the best in the big leagues, you are fighting to get your small penis erect in your basement

<36>

Stipe lost to Struve
GSP lost to Matt Serra

These are top P4P fighters and some of them have been finished instead of losing via decision. Mike Perry has never been finished.

You mad bro?

Thanks for reading
Alhamdulillah
This was very moving.

Let us overcome race and ethnicity. Let us overcome age and income. It is time to reach for the future. For a better world. For love.

Platinum bless you, my brother.

Do you know how moranic youre thread is? You put Platypus in the same class as greats like Johnson, Mcgregor, GSP, Garbrandt and very good fighters like Stipe, Holloway and Woodley. Perry would be lucky to get by Till and to a lesser extent Ponzi.
You can't even type Conor
Shows what a moron you are

Lololol lmao

I'm not a massive Perry fan (although I do enjoy watching his fights) but I find it weird how people are saying he's a big step down for Till. Till only has one top 10 win and Perry is ranked 15. Seems like a solid fight for an upcoming fighter, and there's no need to rush Till to a title shot when WW is pretty busy right now with match ups like Wonderboy v Masvidal, Covington v Maia, Lawler v RDA and Condit v Magny.

You can't even type Conor
Shows what a moron you are

Lololol lmao

Oh, is this is a spelling competition? I thought this was a MMA forum? I thought this was a fighting forum not a high school class.

Hey teacher Platypus can you tell me why Platypus Mike Perry lost to an underwear model?

Perry wasn't prepared for a point fight. He was expecting Jouban to go to war with him, as I believe most of us were. Platinum won't make that mistake again.

Eh, bro. I got your back when you were shit upon. Show some respect for Platinum Mike, the man who always brings it in the octagon.

A friend.

Back