Mike Perry lost to Alan Jouban

You can't even type Conor
Shows what a moron you are

Lololol lmao

I have already explained why I dont spell Connor, Conor. Once i started spelling Connor, Conor I will be called an idiots for misspelling it from the get go.

Oh, is this is a spelling competition? I thought this was a MMA forum? I thought this was a fighting forum not a high school class.

Hey teacher Platypus can you tell me why Platypus Mike Perry lost to an underwear model?
Honestly the worst troll ever

Get the fook outta here and take that flip flop out of your mouth, nerd

<36>

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif
9752281.jpg

usa_today_9752428.1482025143.jpeg

image.jpg

Starlord.gif

Last edited:
Eh, bro. I got your back when you were shit upon. Show some respect for Platinum Mike, the man who always brings it in the octagon.

A friend.

Tehe, My bad dude. You know me and you are good. I will lay off on Platinum, :D.

the difference being mike perry lost because he actually is a shitty fighter

Is that your professional analysis?

Booooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200.gif

You are a nobody to call anybody a shitty fighter

He is fighting the best in the big leagues, you are fighting to get your small penis erect in your basement

LOL @ Perry's opponents being considered the "best in the big leagues"

LOL @ Perry's opponents being considered the "best in the big leagues"
I didn't know that UFC fighters were not considered the "best" in the MMA scene?

Inb4 CM Punk and Lobov gifs

I didn't know that UFC fighters were not considered the "best" in the MMA scene?

Inb4 CM Punk and Lobov gifs

a last minute replacement of LW Alex Reyes is among the very best the WW division has to offer...said no one, ever.

You are a nobody to call anybody a shitty fighter

He is fighting the best in the big leagues, you are fighting to get your small penis erect in your basement

<36>

The best?

<36>

Do you know how moranic youre thread is? You put Platypus in the same class as greats like Johnson, Mcgregor, GSP, Garbrandt and very good fighters like Stipe, Holloway and Woodley. Perry would be lucky to get by Till and to a lesser extent Ponzi.
If you take all of their first 11 fights... & compare it to Plat's first 11 fights... they are actually very similar... if not advantage to Plat... expecially since he finishes with KO/TKO's every time.

Except to any objective observer he clearly isn't as skilled as any of those guys. Till and Usman would run through him and his suspect defense.

At least I am the best at something. What are you the best at?
I am many things.
I am best at everything.

I am the myth. The legend.
Commander of the soldiers of Platinum,
A father, a husband, a friend.
A true serveant of the Mikey Christ.
Somebody who is not racist to Perry just because he is a african american male from the streets.

Back