Mike Perry lost to Alan Jouban

Demetrious Johnson lost to Brad Pickett
McGregor got submitted by a flyweight
Holloway lost to Dennis Bermudez
Stipe lost to Struve
Garbrandt got KTFO by a nobody as a amateur
Woodley got KTFO by Marquardt
GSP lost to Matt Serra

These are top P4P fighters and some of them have been finished instead of losing via decision. Mike Perry has never been finished in MMA.

You mad bro?

Bitter, racist internet gangsters
Show some love to black fighters. It is not Perrys fault that he was born black. He will be the champion you like it or not. I will love to see you bitches jump on the bandwagon when he reaches the top. All of you Alan Jouban gif-spamming weirdos will learn :)

Would you support him if he was white?

Thanks for reading
I see Perry as a mid level exciting fighter, similar to Sir-Oh-Knee. He will have some impressive wins, but will always be exposed at the highest level. P4P?? sorry never.

I have already explained why I dont spell Connor, Conor. Once i started spelling Connor, Conor I will be called an idiots for misspelling it from the get go.
A5rqBQH.jpg

If you take all of their first 11 fights... & compare it to Plat's first 11 fights... they are actually very similar... if not advantage to Plat... expecially since he finishes with KO/TKO's every time.

I just dont feel Platinum is very skilled at anything like many of those guys are. They are good at many things and great at 1 or 2 things. All Perry has is power. His boxing aint no where near top 5 at WW, nor is his wrestling, BJJ or kickboxing.

I dont see him beating Woodley, Till, Thompson, Usman, Maia
and to a lesser extent Masvidal and definitely not Rory in Bellator

I am many things.
I am best at everything.

I am the myth. The legend.
Commander of the soldiers of Platinum,
A father, a husband, a friend.
A true serveant of the Mikey Christ.
Somebody who is not racist to Perry just because he is a african american male from the streets.

You know what, I believe you. I've lost my faith with age but somehow I believe in you.

I just dont feel Platinum is very skilled at anything like many of those guys are. They are good at many things and great at 1 or 2 things. All Perry has is power. His boxing aint no where near top 5 at WW, nor is his wrestling, BJJ or kickboxing.

Keep in mind that he is only 26. Fighters do improve a lot in a short period of time. If he changed camps to AKA or ATT he would definitely be a fookin animal.

Have a good day

Show some love to black fighters. It is not Perrys fault that he was born black. He will be the champion you like it or not. I will love to see you bitches jump on the bandwagon when he reaches the top. All of you Alan Jouban gif-spamming weirdos will learn :)

Would you support him if he was white?

You were actually reaching a semblance of a point before this stupid shit. For fucks sake if you really are a big fan of the guy do him a favor..... don't tell people you are.

Fucking children these days. Yiiiiiiiiikes.

You were actually reaching a semblance of a point before this stupid shit. For fucks sake if you really are a big fan of the guy do him a favor..... don't tell people you are.

Fucking children these days. Yiiiiiiiiikes.
Why are you being mean? Jeez calm down.
Absolutely uncalled for.

Keep in mind that he is only 26. Fighters do improve a lot in a short period of time. If he changed camps to AKA or ATT he would definitely be a fookin animal.

Have a good day

Dont you feel thought he is small for WW. He is not as big as some of these guys like Thompson, Maia, Till or even Woodley?

Dont you feel thought he is small for WW. He is not as big as some of these guys like Thompson, Maia, Till or even Woodley?
He might have a little reach disadvantage, but he is definitely a big guy. Big muscles, a lot of strength. He would probably die if he tried to cut down to 155.

Also, he is nearly, if not the same size as Woodley who is shorter than him.
Thompson walks around at 180-185
Masvidal for example is a former lightweight.

He'll do just fine.

He might have a little reach disadvantage, but he is definitely a big guy. Big muscles, a lot of strength. He would probably die if he tried to cut down to 155.

Also, he is nearly, if not the same size as Woodley who is shorter than him.
Thompson walks around at 180-185
Masvidal for example is a former lightweight.

He'll do just fine.

True. I could see him as a top 5 WW but I dont feel he will be a top 3 WW. He could be champ if given the right matchups and things go very well for him but I see him losing to Thompson, Woodley and Maia. And that dude Till looked like a beast.

I would love to see him fight Masvidal or Till next but I am hoping he does not fight Thiago next. Thiago does absolutely nothing for his standing. You can say its a step backwards from Ponzi

I see your point to a certain extent, but I also see an evolution in Plat's game... & he does have skills everywhere. He's getting better. :eek: So as he's moving along toward those other fighters mentioned... who have around twice as many fights as he currently has... he will have it all dialed in. At 11 fights... those other fighters weren't as complete as they are today.

<36>

You are delusional

.....said the little kid who just begged me to stop being "mean". The word you were looking for is 'accurate'. If you want me to stop being accurate, stop being a stupid try-hard posting annoying shit that makes it obvious you're a young gay kid who hasn't figured it out yet.

True. I could see him as a top 5 WW but I dont feel he will be a top 3 WW. He could be champ if given the right matchups and things go very well for him but I see him losing to Thompson, Woodley and Maia. And that dude Till looked like a beast.

I would love to see him fight Masvidal or Till next but I am hoping he does not fight Thiago next. Thiago does absolutely nothing for his standing. You can say its a step backwards from Ponzi
Thompson is a good fighter, but like i called prior to the Woodley fight, he has issue with pressure fighters and powerful counter punchers. He is also 34, if he was to fight Perry eventually he would be 35, 36 years old and past his prime. Perry would TKO him imo.

Maia is old as fuck. He would be a fossil when he faces Perry, and i have a feeling that he'll retire after the Covington fight anyway. He is not getting another title shot anytime soon.

Perry will have some issues vs lenghty technical strikers but if he changes camps or adjusts/improves his fighting style, it will be a game changer. If you think about it, Lawler is a similar fighter to Perry and he was once considered the king of the Welterweight division.

those guys lost fighting perry lost doing everything he could to not get knocked out after the 1st round.

Guy is a front runner.

.....said the little kid who just begged me to stop being "mean". The word you were looking for is 'accurate'. If you want me to stop being accurate, stop being a stupid try-hard posting annoying shit that makes it obvious you're a young gay kid who hasn't figured it out yet.
If you think that i was being serious, you are a idiot.

You are getting triggered by everything i say so in my eyes you are fighting a losing battle. It is okay to be old but please don't be that "old, grumpy guy" - nobody likes them.

If you think that i was being serious, you are a idiot.

You say stupid, pathetic shit almost every time you post, and you're definitely a weak child who's easily scared. Why wouldn't I think you were serious?

You are getting triggered

Hey look a 12 year old is being 12....

by everything i say so in my eyes you are fighting a losing battle.

Bitch you lost the second you posted this comically stupid thread. You've devoted your existence here to another man. Says it all....

It is okay to be old but please don't be that "old, grumpy guy" - nobody likes them.

Yeah, nobody likes a successful adult who touts his own accomplishments because he's actually accomplished something. They prefer kids who've done nothing and are impressed by the word cuck.....

The only thing you triggered was a proverbial bitchslap that your tiny little ass will probably now cry about.

Back