Mike Perry next opponent.

Let’s let this guy fight some lower comp I say. He’s a solid athlete but Cerrone exposed his grappling imo. Donald was completely confident the second that fight hit the mat
I don't think he is a solid athlete even. He is uncoordinated AF but is strong, tough and packs a good punch. He has a Ronda thing going on.

Perry's next opponent?

How about a little dose of reality sprinkled with some humility.

lando......in bellator.

Give him one of those Chinese can crushers. He would get ignorant as hell and will probably win since he isn’t a can but a rather unpolished black fighter

Conor at 165
They are both coming off loses

<Fedor23>

He needs to work his way down up the totem pole. Every time he skips a head, he falls back to the bottom.

If they wanna give him a win, some 155 can with no grappling ability. He gets destroyed by any semi decent 170 grappler or technical striker.

Last edited:
He needs to fight someone on his level so I think a Bellator mid-carder would be more appropriate.

I'd rather watch Mike Perry lose than a few of the other fighters win.

He needs to be fighting top 50ish guys to get some wins. I’m a fan but he doesn’t belong anywhere near the top 10. Just because you like him and he’s entertaining doesn’t mean he’s ready for elite fights.

He needs to be fighting top 50ish guys to get some wins. I’m a fan but he doesn’t belong anywhere near the top 10. Just because you like him and he’s entertaining doesn’t mean he’s ready for elite fights.

I mean did ya look at my list brah? I just tossed in Lawler/Askren loser because Lawler vs Perry would be a WAR
and Askren vs Perry would be epic trash talk

Back