Mike Perry vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio Added to UFC on FOX Winnipeg (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I'm good with Perry/Ponz but I thought Usman deserved the step up vs Ponz more than Perry did. The Perry fight is more violent and should be more entertaining but Usman deserved it more.

Perry could have fought Stun Gun or Nelson next which would have been a good next step up for him. Now Usman either waits for someone to win or he'll have to fight someone lower than him like Nelson or Stun Gun.

I'm good with Perry/Ponz but I thought Usman deserved the step up vs Ponz more than Perry did. The Perry fight is more violent and should be more entertaining but Usman deserved it more.

Perry could have fought Stun Gun or Nelson next which would have been a good next step up for him. Now Usman either waits for someone to win or he'll have to fight someone lower than him like Nelson or Stun Gun.

Yeah everybody in the top 10 is booked,Darren Till and Perry got opponents in the top 10, Usman should wait for a winner among these guys. It's not worth taking a bout vs Gunnar who is more dangerous than his ranking placement he's in.

Perry is going to get brutalized, Ponzi will be too skilled and strong for that dude

ponzi is jouban 2.0 better at everything, dangerous fight for mike

This thread is a mixture of the cringy Platibum nation and a lot of Mcgregor/Nelson fanboys who are still butthurt about Ponzi Koing the hell out of Nelson.

<{hughesimpress}>

I like Ponz, like Gunni, like Nelson and like Perry. I like good fighters.

As a really neutral guy, Ponz wins more often than not.

This thread is a mixture of the cringy Platibum nation and a lot of Mcgregor/Nelson fanboys who are still butthurt about Ponzi Koing the hell out of Nelson.

<{hughesimpress}>
and don't forget the usual haters that show up in every Platinum Perry thread just to troll

C2ztoZe.jpg

Damn that's a good card.RDA vs Lawler will be insane!!

Lol at Aldo vs Lamas. Why? First fight was so boring. Second one will be as well. Lamas will again be scared shitless of Aldo and do nothing.

Just bleeeedd!
On a side note, FUCK Aldo fighting Lameass. Boring ass bullshit fight. Aldo should have fought Swanson...!
This. Aldo vs Lamas is one of the most boring fight I ever watched. It was terrible and this one will be the same.

The only time Santiago faced a good stiker he got knocked out

I hate Plat but I can see him knocking this guy out

UFC on FOX 26 Winnipeg so far:

Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos
Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas II
Glover Teixiera vs. Misha Cirkunov
Mike Perry vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Jared Cannonier
Nordine Taleb vs. Sultan Aliev
Jordan Mein vs. Erick Silva
Tim Elliot vs. Justin Scoggins
John Makdessi vs. Abel Trujillo

Chad Laprise vs. Galore Bafondo
Oluwale Bamgbose vs. Alessio Di Chirico
Vitor Miranda vs. Julian Marquez

...seriously?

This card is quality!!!!!

So many great fights top to bottom!!!

One for the fight fans, for sure.

Lot of comments like that on Mike's Instagram & twitter too :)

No one has forgotten what Ponzi did to our beloved Gunni! :eek:
Imagine the hilarity/rage if Ponz won by poking the shit out Plat's eyes before ko'ing him

Back