Mike Perry vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio Added to UFC on FOX Winnipeg (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Imagine the hilarity/rage if Ponz won by poking the shit out Plat's eyes before ko'ing him
319c2450a64f10ccf5cdd3eaa70de46842abdc32aa13dedd15001b7175ac3ef1.jpg

surprise-finger-in-the-butt-%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82-trickortreat-4936399.png

i'm going with Ponzinibbio he has looked very impressive since his debut , wouldn't mind seeing him get a title shot in the not to distant future .
Also this is looking like an awesome card IMO .

It's only gonna get tougher for Mike

Wonder what they do with Usman next as well

Ponz is just gonna be too good for Platinum I think

At the same time, this is actually a risky fight for the Ponz. He should be getting a higher ranked opponent after beating Gunnar, but I think they see Mike as more marketable in hopes he wins

Will be an interesting one

Just been watching some footage of Ponzi and he ain't that good. Mike TKO Rd 2

I fear Perry gets derailed here. Decent card shaping up. Love the main event. The first Aldo v Lamas fight was shocking but I have a feeling the rematch over 3 rounds is going to deliver a good fight.

Scoggins v Elliot is a bit of a sleeper on the prelims.

God, don't know what planet I've been breathing air in but I didn't know this fight was penned...

Holy fists are flying.
This is a fucking dust up and a half.

This is a fucking fight.

What a fight!!!

Both guys come to bang, I see Ponzinibbio taking this though.

I willing to bet that there will be violence.

thus far, 197 trolls voted for Ponzinibbio. smh, dont you guys have better things to do than lie on polls.

I'll be supporting Perry this time around, PlatNation has my support in Winnipeg.

Eye Poke Ponz meet a legit black belt in them hands. How am I doing Platinum-ites?

<SelenaWow> The Platinum one & the Ponz, not a match-up I would jump at for Mike but manageable but my Tapology would read The Ponz decision

Back