Mike Perry vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio Added to UFC on FOX Winnipeg (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
He might still have enough left to decision Cannonier though, he's pretty slick :cool:
Lil Nog is getting knocked out bad here.

I hope my boy Ponzinibbio steals the light from Perry after he knocks him out. After all he is like Platinum but without the being a douchebag thing.

Could be fireworks where the fans win.

This would be a huge win for either guy. Particularly Ponz though because he's already top ten I'd imagine, Perry's maybe at the very fringes of the same positioning. The win over Ponz would give him top ten status for, and I'm just guessing, but the first time? That'd be pretty big, especially if he comes in with momentum off a KO or styles on The Ponz for three rounds to a UD.

Ponzinibbio's boxing is SO. DAMN. FUN to watch though so I just don't see objectively average Phil Baroni 2.0 Perry putting much together against him... He throws these flowing combinations which, if you really think about it, are surprisingly rare in MMA, even the UFC. I've been a fan since, if I remember correctly, the McGee fight. The dude's legit. He's gonna take this by third round knockout. It'll be a hell of a fight though.

Lil Nog is getting knocked out bad here.

I hope my boy Ponzinibbio steals the light from Perry after he knocks him out. After all he is like Platinum but without the being a douchebag thing.
I thought he should've retired after the Rumble slaughter and you're probably right with your assessment of this matchup, I guess I'm just not sold on Cannonier yet. Can't sleep on Nog entirely, he did KO Patrick Cummins not that long ago.

8rWSPVW.gif

Picked Perry
Because...
#BlackLivesMatter

Ponzinibbio x Perry is a great match up!

wow. thought perry would have ducked this. He's getting smoked by dem ponz hands.

I thought he should've retired after the Rumble slaughter and you're probably right with your assessment of this matchup, I guess I'm just not sold on Cannonier yet. Can't sleep on Nog entirely, he did KO Patrick Cummins not that long ago.
Jared was outboxing Glover badly and had him hurt a couple of times. He just does not have TDD and ground game.

Lil Nog slept Cummins and outstruck Shogun (yeah, he was going to finish him but Shogun turned into a panicwrestler) but I dont think he has the chin to hold against a bigger faster and younger guy.

UFC on FOX 26 Winnipeg so far:

Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos
Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas II
Glover Teixiera vs. Misha Cirkunov
Mike Perry vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Jared Cannonier
Nordine Taleb vs. Sultan Aliev
Jordan Mein vs. Erick Silva
Tim Elliot vs. Justin Scoggins
John Makdessi vs. Abel Trujillo

Chad Laprise vs. Galore Bafondo
Oluwale Bamgbose vs. Alessio Di Chirico
Vitor Miranda vs. Julian Marquez

Perry wins this AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHYYEEEEEEAAHHH

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Just barely saw this fight was announced. Perry via destruction. I hope he tries eye poking perry and pisses him off. A pissed off perry is dangerous AF, and won’t end well for the ponz.

Platinum bless.

Just barely saw this fight was announced. Perry via destruction. I hope he tries eye poking perry and pisses him off. A pissed off perry is dangerous AF, and won’t end well for the ponz.

Platinum bless.
Very exciting matchmaking after the disappointment of the Condit vs Magny announcement. I could understand why Lawler opted for RDA at this point, but if Ruthless loses and Platinum wins I expect the UFC will try and make that fight next.

I like this fight. Part of me thinks ponzinibbio takes this similar to how jouban beat perry

Why not beat the monster with his own weapon?

aCBAtVy.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back