Mike tyson shadowboxing (Age 15)

MuayDick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would destroy all your favorite “mixed martial autists” in a matter of seconds

80HAq17.gif

Very crisp shadowboxing...but I don't think it looks as good when you're on your back

Very crisp shadowboxing...but I don't think it looks as good when you're on your back
Or the opponent could be the one waking-up on his back while asking the referee and the commision people "what happened?" Like CB Dolloway. LOL

Perhaps the most dangerous man on the planet in his prime

Genetically gifted and coordinated

All he needed was the right focus

In boxing. Doubt he'd be throwing out armbars or triangles off his back...bruh

even Tyson acknowledges that he would have been out of his element and not beat guys like Royce, unless he trained extensively to develop a ground game.

still, I am not sure many MMA fighters would have relished looking across the cage and seeing a young, hungry Mike Tyson lol - saying Tyson would only have a "pucher's chance" would be doing him a disservice.

Imagine if he would have trained in wrestling as well. He would have been more than a handful in an MMA setting!

I remember as a kid, Mike was the first dude that actually scared the shit out of me

I dont know about the whole royce thing. I think Mike is just being respectful. Six months of wrestling defense and this dude wouldve crushed everyone back in the day. Look at what jds did and his “black belt” in bjj.

Does anyone here just randomly visit boxing forums to post gifs of Jacare submitting guys just to be like "oh man, your shitty boxers would get wrecked if they ever stepped in a cage with this guy!"?

It's weird.... like a desperate overcompensation or something, I don't get it

Back