Mike Tyson was the only ever the 'Baddest man on the planet

I do believe prime Mike would lose to any similar sized, top MMA fighters, but not 100 times out of 100. I still believe he'd be dangerous for anyone with his crazy speed and knockout power. They'd have to be careful and very smart no matter who they are.

Breh, u bought the hype, plain and simple - Tyson was possibly never even the best boxer out there and avoided Bowe in his prime for a reason. At anytime in history, Karelin would have murked the life out of Tyson, not to mention Rickson.

1111mike033.jpg

just lol @ D level UFC fighters calling themselves

"The baddest man on the planet"

...he wasn't even the best boxer in his own weightclass, in his own era. he faced rather light competition and generally wilted against the top boxers. ear biting and all.

As someone stated earlier, Mike has stated that he believes that he would have lost against Royce back in 93 because he would have been unprepared for the grappling. I don't doubt that at all, but I still think that prime Mike would have been an absolute nightmare for anyone. Standing with him for just a moment in the cage could have been a disaster for any of the UFC pioneers. Takedowns were going to have to be flawless and preferably without a clinch. With that old rule set, there would be no crawling across the cage to your opponent to avoid striking either (without the threat of getting soccer kicked in the head).

tyson was a true A level athlete

he could have made it in most sports unlike stipe
He is 5'10' with a 71" reach. On that alone, he doesn't have the size or height to realistically make it in most professional sports.

He himself says he was horrible at other sports.

He is 5'10' with a 71" reach. On that alone, he doesn't have the size or height to realistically make it in most professional sports.

He himself says he was horrible at other sports.

Yeah but that's merely what Mike Tyson says. Power! knows better bro.

Stipe could beat any human who ever lived in a fight

pretty sure that makes him the baddest

lol In the 90s Ken Shamrock or Rickson would have killed Tyson

Back