Mikey Garcia says he wants Errol Spence

Someone tells him this sounds very bad before he publicly asks to fight Joshua.

To Mikey's credit, AJ is very rudimentary with his craft. Mikey is a TRUE CRAFTSMAN.

Mikey might be able to stay on the outside, block AJ's shots with his guard, tire him out, and then take him out. Something Wlad couldn't capitalize on.

To Mikey's credit, AJ is very rudimentary with his craft. Mikey is a TRUE CRAFTSMAN.

Mikey might be able to stay on the outside, block AJ's shots with his guard, tire him out, and then take him out. Something Wlad couldn't capitalize on.

tenor.gif

will just have to see if hes serious or not. I think mikey is serious only because i believe he wants those money fights right now

Mikey has proven that he's full of shit,..imo he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt with his call outs. Its all bullshit just to keep his name relevant while he fights stiffs.

Mikey has proven that he's full of shit,..imo he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt with his call outs. Its all bullshit just to keep his name relevant while he fights stiffs.

Not sure how hes proven hes full of shit. He seems like a stand up guy to me

Not sure how hes proven hes full of shit. He seems like a stand up guy to me

Saying he wanted Loma but changing his mind. Saying he was fighting Cotto but changing his mind. Quitting against Salido only after his brother confirms with the bogus ref that if he quits he wins instead of losing then deciding he couldn't breath so the fight had to be stopped. Saying he wants to fight Errol Spence is the bullshit icing on the full of shit cake.

I don't dislike Mikey at all and I enjoy watching his fights but he needs to shut the fuck up and actually fight. And no Broner doesn't count. Yes it was fun and yes I enjoyed it but it was a blowout/mismatch/joke just like I said it would be. Calling out everyone and fighting no one doesn't help his career.

Back