Mikey Garcia says he wants to fight Spence at WW.

What's it called when you put out your line, and pilot your boat really slowly forward?

There's a word for it. Is it Seano'ing? I just can't remember.

Fighting the guy that “beat him” is the path of least resistance now.
Instead of the guy who beat Lomachenko himself? Yeah.

Its like Loma stole your lunch money or something. You make no sense regarding him. At all. Guess he needs to fight Broner’s can ass to gain your respect.
lol, you make the same remarks about Garcia in every thread about the guy. Don't be a hypocrite.

What's it called when you put out your line, and pilot your boat really slowly forward?

There's a word for it. Is it Seano'ing? I just can't remember.
D-.

More effort next time.

Instead of the guy who beat Lomachenko himself? Yeah.

lol, you make the same remarks about Garcia in every thread about the guy. Don't be a hypocrite.
He tried to fight Salido..... Salido blatantly refused.

The way you whiteknight Mikey and shit on Loma is comedy.

Broner beats Lomas ass.
Broner is getting his ass beat by low life pretend rappers. Hes a fucking joke and sucks.

He isnt even on the same planet as Loma.

He tried to fight Salido..... Salido blatantly refused.

The way you whiteknight Mikey and shit on Loma is comedy.
Because he got a shit offer. You know as well as I that sometimes a shit deal is as good as turning down the fight. If it were a different fighter, you'd agree.

Because he got a shit offer. You know as well as I that sometimes a shit deal is as good as turning down the fight. If it were a different fighter, you'd agree.
the last offer he got was 720k.

do you mean to tell me he earned a comparable amount for getting stopped by miguel roman?

the last offer he got was 720k.

do you mean to tell me he earned a comparable amount for getting stopped by miguel roman?
Who cared about the fight at that point? He was 1-1-2 in his last 4 fights, all wars. You all know they avoided Salido when it mattered.

Beating Salido at this point would be about as relevant as beating Roy Jones.

Who cared about the fight at that point? He was 1-1-2 in his last 4 fights, all wars. You all know they avoided Salido when it mattered.

But didn’t lomachenko ask for the fight ?.... and salido played hard to get I mean I don’t get why you put this against lomachenko. Guy offered a high payday to salido and salido didn’t want none of it I mean I don’t see it man. The pac fight was presented to lomas team and they answered so I don’t get how that’s a call out ? And I’m a big Mikey fan have been for a long while but he’s on a completely different level when it comes to calling guys out he knows he ain’t going to be fighting... also correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t floyd known for doing some of the stuff you’re saying loma does ? Being extremely picky with the weight classes and waiting for guys to be basically retired ..?

LOL at Seano in this thread with the illogical Lomachenko hate. What a joke. How can Salido being offered a career high pay deal be 'low-balling'? Only in Seanos Loma hating little world.

when salido refused to fight lomachenko for a career high payday, and rather took a loss for a fraction of that against miguel roman, it gives a pretty strong indication that he refused to fight lomachenko for reasons unrelated to money. so it makes absolutely no sense to claim salido wanted to fight him at any point. he knew damn well the rematch wouldn't go his way, not just now that he's old and shot, but all the other times lomachenko chased it as well.

and i don't blame salido for it at all. he knew lomachenko's value would grow over time and he had no reason to fight him, other than to earn money. the result of the rematch could only hurt him. but this idea that lomachenko dodged him is fucking ludicrous, when salido preferred to work as a taxi driver instead.

Nearly 3/4 of a mil. What offer did he deserve....? The lesser one that he took to fight someone else?

That is absolutely ridiculous.

Nearly 3/4 of a mil. What offer did he deserve....? The lesser one that he took to fight someone else?

People applauded Pacquaio for his principles for doing the same and in the end he did get a better deal. Why is the guy who won the fight getting half the purse of the guy he beat?

LOL at Seano in this thread with the illogical Lomachenko hate. What a joke. How can Salido being offered a career high pay deal be 'low-balling'? Only in Seanos Loma hating little world.
I know I'm right when your argument degenerates into one about me as opposed to the thread topic.

Yea this is a little mind blowing, you offered the guy a career payday chased him up and down ... he refuses .... fights somebody lesser for lesser money but somehow he dodged salido I mean ? Where is the gif of that coach with the deer in headlights look lol

Broner beats Lomas ass.

I don’t know man, how do you see this happening ? Lomachenko is literally better than him in every area maybe except size and power but yea I don’t see it man

People applauded Pacquaio for his principles for doing the same and in the end he did get a better deal. Why is the guy who won the fight getting half the purse of the guy he beat?
Boy youre really going off the deep end. You think that purses are based off of who won a fight? We all know you dont believe that, and we all know that isnt how purses work.

Why did Salido turn down, as you put it, a bad offer, to take an even lesser offer?

I don’t know man, how do you see this happening ? Lomachenko is literally better than him in every area maybe except size and power but yea I don’t see it man
Broner stops him mid to late fight.
Lomas pitty pat punches won't do shit to Broner and when Broner hits him with something that he dropped Porter with. It's all over.

Very good point.
Wilder is doing the same thing with Joshua as we speak.

Back