Mikey Garcia says he wants to fight Spence at WW.

Broner stops him mid to late fight.
Lomas pitty pat punches won't do shit to Broner and when Broner hits him with something that he dropped Porter with. It's all over.
Pitty pat punches lolololol.

Broner has never finished anyone worth a fuck. He is trash.

Lomas pitty pat punches won't do shit to Broner and when Broner hits him with something that he dropped Porter with. It's all over.

Broner has obviously the output, the footwork, the defensive skill, the focus and the discipline to beat someone of Lomachenko's caliber.

Bring his ass to 140 and Broner will smack the shit out of him

Salido beat Lomachenko. He deserved a better payday than Rocky MArtinez.
no. Martinez was the titlist, and beat Salido. Giving the champion his due is common in boxing. It's how the sport is done. Salido was offered 700somethingK. This was after he was offered in the 500Ks and demanded more. Salido wanted nothing of Loma.

That was Lomachenko taking the path of least resistance and you all know it.
No. Salido would have been hte path of least resistance. He was looking war worn in every outing after he beat Loma, while Loma was improving steadily. Salido never had to rematch Loma, but he sure as hell did not want to.

no. Martinez was the titlist, and beat Salido. Giving the champion his due is common in boxing. It's how the sport is done. Salido was offered 700somethingK. This was after he was offered in the 500Ks and demanded more. Salido wanted nothing of Loma.
lol, I honestly don't buy that you believe avenging that loss isn't worth more than Roman Martinez.

No. Salido would have been hte path of least resistance. He was looking war worn in every outing after he beat Loma, while Loma was improving steadily. Salido never had to rematch Loma, but he sure as hell did not want to.
Sure, the only guy he ever struggled with was the path of least resistance.

<YeahOKJen>

I know I'm right when your argument degenerates into one about me as opposed to the thread topic.
Only someone as delusional as you would think that. For anyone with half a brain who's been around this forum for more than a minute your extreme bias against Lomachenko for no perceivable reason at all is pretty fucking evident. I made my points and you had no answer for them, instead electing to post a childish gif in response. You've been shot down by numerous posters now so I don't even have to bother arguing with you as you can never admit to being wrong, you just don't have it in you. It's pretty pathetic really.

LOL Broner wouldn't land a glove on Loma. Loma would box him to pieces, he'd make him look stupid. Broner has nothing for Loma.

lol, I honestly don't buy that you believe avenging that loss isn't worth more than Roman Martinez.

Sure, the only guy he ever struggled with was the path of least resistance.
Well, Martinez BEAT Salido. Salido got two shakes at him and couldn't beat him, and Martinez had hte title. So yeah, Rocky was worth more, he was the better fighter. Moreover, Loma made a very earnest effort to get Salido in the ring with him and Salido turned it down and did everything he could to avoid that fight. Bear in mind, Salido was getting hurt by Sugar Terdsak Kokietgym and was running through some wars.

You're on record having criticized Loma for going after Salido once the Salido fight looked probable. Look, the value of a fighter's name changes over time. Salido wouldn't have been anywhere near the same when Loma was at SFW. That's just an honest, accurate assessment. Loma going after Salido (which he earnestly did, and I criticized him for it) would have been the path of least resistance.

Well, Martinez BEAT Salido. Salido got two shakes at him and couldn't beat him, and Martinez had hte title. So yeah, Rocky was worth more, he was the better fighter. Moreover, Loma made a very earnest effort to get Salido in the ring with him and Salido turned it down and did everything he could to avoid that fight. Bear in mind, Salido was getting hurt by Sugar Terdsak Kokietgym and was running through some wars.

You're on record having criticized Loma for going after Salido once the Salido fight looked probable. Look, the value of a fighter's name changes over time. Salido wouldn't have been anywhere near the same when Loma was at SFW. That's just an honest, accurate assessment. Loma going after Salido (which he earnestly did, and I criticized him for it) would have been the path of least resistance.
No, I no longer cared about the rematch after Salido went 3 fights winless. Lomachenko should have been embarrassed even trying to make that deal.

Bottom line is, I see a lot of excuses being made for Lomachenko that other boxers got shit on for. Fights a guy moving up 2 weight classes? Wow, what an interesting challenge. Somehow different than when Canelo,Floyd and Golovkin did the same and got laughed at. Another P4Per fights a guy who hasn't won 3 in a row would be a joke.

No, I no longer cared about the rematch after Salido went 3 fights winless. Lomachenko should have been embarrassed even trying to make that deal.

Bottom line is, I see a lot of excuses being made for Lomachenko that other boxers got shit on for. Fights a guy moving up 2 weight classes? Wow, what an interesting challenge. Somehow different than when Canelo,Floyd and Golovkin did the same and got laughed at. Another P4Per fights a guy who hasn't won 3 in a row would be a joke.
Conversely, you defended Canelo and Floyd. Yet you shit on Loma and Golovkin....

Ponce or Demarco. Should've been Vargas
He definitely didnt smack the shit out of Ponce, but neither of those guys sniff Loma’s abilities lol.

Conversely, you defended Canelo and Floyd. Yet you shit on Loma and Golovkin....
I didn't think Canelo vs Khan was a joke though. I liked that fight and honestly, I don't mind this one either. You're deliberately misreading my comment there and you know it.
Then you lack reading comprehension skills. As I pointed out, I liked Khan vs Canelo. My comments obviously weren't based on my opinion, they were a call out of everyone who criticized Khan and canelo who then pretend that Brook/Golovkin is some great superfight and not a mismatch at all.

See, this is what I'm saying, you're circling the actual issue. How does the fact that Canelo fought Khan instead of Golovkin somehow make Brook less of an underdog against Golovkin? How does it improve the quality of the match up? That is seriously the worst argument I can think of to legitimize one of those fights while shitting on the other.

"Hey, isn't Brook vs Golovkin sort of a mismatch?"

"Well no, stupid! Because Canelo fought Khan instead of Golovkin that time!"

94408-Ice-Cube-HUH-wtf-WHAT-THE-FUCK-4pAG.gif

You sure people aren't just being hypocrites in regard to their favorites? I sort of think thats what it is.

Pitty pat punches lolololol.

Broner has never finished anyone worth a fuck. He is trash.
literally the biggest moment in his career is knocking down Porter in the last round after taking an 11 round boxing lesson.

Exactly. He's just a hypocrite and makes it up as he goes along.

Back