Mikey Garcia Trainer said if we don't KO Pacquiao in 9 rds don't pay us, Pac is not difficult

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Big G said Pacuqiao is easy for Mikey so easy that if Mikey cant knock Pacquiao out within 9 rounds dont pay us, also said Pacquiao was dangerous but never a difficult fighter to beat.

Its weird because I always thought fighters said Pac was very difficult to fight even Marquez Pacs rival said Pac is a very hard fighter to face.

Just some trash talk. That camp also thought Margarito was going to beat Pac, and we all saw how that turned out.

Hmmm. I wonder if he is aware that no one from there camp has ever beaten pac despite multiple tries...

Mikey would probably find a reason not to fight him though.

why is mikey talking about manny? didn't he just move back down to 135? he does realize pacman is a welterweight, right?

A lot of these fighters and trainers says Paquiao is easy work, why is it because of the Marquez KO?

A lot of these fighters and trainers says Paquiao is easy work, why is it because of the Marquez KO?
You know what I have always found odd about that fight.

Is marquez had two good moments in that fight. The kd. and the KO....

Other then that Pac beat the living shit outta him. Its why i never was big on a 5th fight. Marquez landed a hell of a shot, but man that fight was not going his way at all.

You know what I have always found odd about that fight.

Is marquez had two good moments in that fight. The kd. and the KO....

Other then that Pac beat the living shit outta him. Its why i never was big on a 5th fight. Marquez landed a hell of a shot, but man that fight was not going his way at all.

It shows man all it takes is one shot, Pac got careless and lunged forward face first into that vicious right hand and it was lights out
That was probably one of the most shocking big fight knockouts, nobody expected that because JMM was never able to really hurt o drop Many in 3 of their other fights.

I don't see Pacs next fight ending well for him. This Matthysse win would have been a good one to retire on.

I don't see Pacs next fight ending well for him. This Matthysse win would have been a good one to retire on.
What do you think about Mikey's comment on fighting Pac here? From the OP, the video was published today.

why is mikey talking about manny? didn't he just move back down to 135? he does realize pacman is a welterweight, right?
Mikey talks a lot about guys he wont fight.

What do you think about Mikey's comment on fighting Pac here? From the OP, the video was published today.

I agree with him. I thought Pac looked old. Garcia is a bad fight for him at this point.

I agree with him. I thought Pac looked old. Garcia is a bad fight for him at this point.
Is Mikey also scared to take that risk like you believe Loma is with Pac? Mikey is the lineal champion at 140 pounds where they could fight.

Is Mikey also scared to take that risk like you believe Loma is with Pac? Mikey is the lineal champion at 140 pounds where they could fight.
I don't know, I didn't notice the part where Garcia asked him to come down in weight and refused to fight him at 147.

I don't know, I didn't notice the part where Garcia asked him to come down in weight and refused to fight him at 147.
Garcia just did refuse to fight him at 147. Mikey was asked if he would move up to fight Pac and said no. They wouldn't even need to fight at 147, they could fight at 140 for Mikey's lineal championship. Pac's taking time off right now anyway and Mikey's fighting Robert Easter Jr. at the end of the month. The timing would be perfect and it would elevate Mikey to superstardom if he beat Pac, especially if he stopped him.

Garcia just did refuse to fight him at 147. Mikey was asked if he would move up to fight Pac and said no. They wouldn't even need to fight at 147, they could fight at 140 for Mikey's lineal championship. Pac's taking time off right now anyway and Mikey's fighting Robert Easter Jr. at the end of the month. The timing would be perfect and it would elevate Mikey to superstardom if he beat Pac, especially if he stopped him.
I didn't hear it. I don't support anyone calling out a 40 year old boxer and demanding he drop weight.

I didn't hear it. I don't support anyone calling out a 40 year old boxer and demanding he drop weight.
You must have heard it due to your previous comment. I simply asked you about what Mikey thought of a Pac fight, I never revealed what was said in the video. Somehow, you knew because you listened to what Mikey said in the video that I had timestamped for that purpose.
Nice try.

Last edited:
Back