Mikey Garcia Trainer said if we don't KO Pacquiao in 9 rds don't pay us, Pac is not difficult

If Garcia had fought and beaten everybody he said he'd beat, he'd be the GOAT by now.

The timing would be perfect and it would elevate Mikey to superstardom if he beat Pac, especially if he stopped him.

I dont think Pac is regarded that high anymore to propel someone to superstardom. People realize he is way out of his prime. Still a good fighter but not the wrecking ball from back then. The win against Manny did not propel Horn to superstardom but ok that was a lame win on points and not a ko.

I would be glad if Manny just calls it a day now and retires.

I posted a link a while back.
a link, or a quote of klimas saying they'd be down for it if it's at 135? i honestly haven't seen anything from lomachenko where he calls manny out. and saying "if they want the fight and are willing to drop to 135, we can make it happen" is not calling someone out.

edit: oh ok, i found a link you posted in the other thread, this one, right? that's not a call out.

I don't see Pacs next fight ending well for him. This Matthysse win would have been a good one to retire on.

Well it depends, I think pac still has gas in the tank And should make for interesting fights but I think Mikey is a bad match up for him.

Is there anyone in boxing who talks more shit and doesn't do shit than Mikey?

Huh...

I realize it's trash talk, but a contingency / performance fee setup, based on a fighter's success in the ring, would probably weed out some of the less reputable trainers.

Garcia didnt really impress me against Easter, he looked slow and flat footed with his chin sticking straight up Manny likes to sneak a short power shot on your chin you chase him or try to mix it up like that he always gets the better in exchanges because of his short arms and speed.

But Garcia fighting Pacman is a more winnable fight for him he has a punchers chance, but Garcia cannot beat Spence he is too short for him and if you are that short you need speed to compete or get in on guys.

I doubt they are offering to write that into the contract

it only took Marquez 46 rounds to get a bead on Pac...

I'd like to see Mikey make good on that challenge. Will he come up and take the fight?

It shows man all it takes is one shot, Pac got careless and lunged forward face first into that vicious right hand and it was lights out
That was probably one of the most shocking big fight knockouts, nobody expected that because JMM was never able to really hurt o drop Many in 3 of their other fights.

Yeah, but he had some help, via memo heredia style.
Can be argued he evened the playing field, but we’ll have suspicions but never really know.

Garcia didnt really impress me against Easter, he looked slow and flat footed with his chin sticking straight up Manny likes to sneak a short power shot on your chin you chase him or try to mix it up like that he always gets the better in exchanges because of his short arms and speed.

But Garcia fighting Pacman is a more winnable fight for him he has a punchers chance, but Garcia cannot beat Spence he is too short for him and if you are that short you need speed to compete or get in on guys.
The way he kept high guard and taking body shots is not a good idea against Spence.

Easters tall and long and was using the jab to keep Garcia at bay. Took 3 rounds for Garcia to catch him, but Easter was fighting a good fight. Only thing was that Easter wasn't following with the straight right hand, which would've helped him significantly. But I think he wasn't confident in throwing the right, and getting caught with Mikeys left hook, which happened.
Both were fighting good fights.

The way he kept high guard and taking body shots is not a good idea against Spence.
yeah he doesn't impress me he is too slow and has no head movement, if he is calling out Spence I hope its a smoke screen, his own brother and father told him Hell no because they know his style is limited and he cannot climb the weights with that style of his, plodding, slow, basic style, he doesn't impress me at all, he is a good fight but most of his KO came from being huge over his opponents, basic Weight bully

Spence and Crawford would destroy him at 147. Pacquiao with his speed and angles would also tear him up.

Mikey walks around in the 170s at 5 foot 6.

When he went to Hawaii he was 180 pounds.

Garcia wants a big payday and fighting Pac or Spence gets him a bigger payday and helps his greatness status, just fighting no name ex champions and champions who nobody knows, doesn't bring in million dollar paydays.

Gracie is trying to get Pac type paydays and PPV type money.

So we call everyone out and try to get a big fight PPV type payday.

Pac is far past his best days, but even now is a dangerous fight for anyone. I don’t think Mikey is a sure thing against Pac, I’d favor him slightly, but it would not shock me if Pac beat him.
Mikey better stay far away from Spence, he’d get wrecked in that fight.

Back