Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Well, finally.

The truth will come out. But 4 dudes broke into one guys room and murdered him to cover up their crimes is what the story seems to be.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mem...charged-green-berets-murder/story?id=59218757

I never seen that shit in the military (someone killed by a friendly after partying) but in the private sector holy shit the amount of crazy cunts. Had to stop two guys going it with a knife against the other with an AK before lol.

I never seen that shit in the military (someone killed by a friendly after partying) but in the private sector holy shit the amount of crazy cunts. Had to stop two guys going it with a knife against the other with an AK before lol.

I think the incident I posted will result in a long sentence maybe without parole for those involved. No alcohol. No party. Just a premeditated murder by the sounds of it. All to cover up Seals stealing money. Disgusting. Hope they enjoy Leavenworth but I will wait to hear the facts..

I think the incident I posted will result in a long sentence maybe without parole for those involved. No alcohol. No party. Just a premeditated murder by the sounds of it. All to cover up Seals stealing money. Disgusting. Hope they enjoy Leavenworth but I will wait to hear the facts..

It's a weird story mate, I thought it had involved alcohol or something. If it was about some money its a waste of everyone's lives

It's a weird story mate, I thought it had involved alcohol or something. If it was about some money its a waste of everyone's lives
It's weird that Hazing is a charge brought up. To me this looked like an attempted theft that turned into murder.

How can a prosecutor bring up the word hazing and murder in the same sentence with a straight face. I don’t know.

<JagsKiddingMe>

It's weird that Hazing is a charge brought up. To me this looked like an attempted theft that turned into murder.

How can a prosecutor bring up the word hazing and murder in the same sentence with a straight face. I don’t know.

<JagsKiddingMe>

That shit is despicable. They should face the death penalty.

I am only a couch detective here but I surmise the following:

SSG Melgar learned of the SEALs fraud, SEALs and Co. offered for him to be a part. Melgar declines and in turn brings the situation to the chain of command. Motive.

The crew attempts to intimidate Melgar by forcing their way into his room, likely while he slept, beats him down. A prior MMA fighter then holds a blood choke on Melgar (while he's retrained) long enough to kill him. The douchebag SEAL knew what he was doing (MMA training), probably choked him for more than a minute. I would guess in the realm of 2min straight wouldn't be a stretch. Everyone in the room knows what a RNC is, and what happens when you do not let go. No one stops him. How can you think 'involuntary murder'? Murderers all of them.

SEALs and Co. lie about the entire thing, but straight away place themselves at the scene of the crime. SEALs and Co. consistently lie about the thing though. Admission.

Why did this take over a year to uncork? I sincerely hope in the wisdom of CID/NCIS that the shit wasn't botched, and they're going to case with jacked up evidence. Anyone around the military knows the reputation amongst these agencies isn't to the level of state or federal investigators. I personally witnessed CID completely screw up a slam dunk case in which drug evidence was mishandled and the guy walked. Though the unit was still able to go after him on other charges. Amongst them dereliction of duty because he missed work.. because he was being arrested lol.. go figure.

This all could have been avoided if the SEALs either didn't break the law.. OR were just better at crime!

giphy.gif

@Mike Hagger gonna start moonlighting as a prosecutor.
{<redford}

Reminds me of this crazy situation, except without stealing Government S-5 Funds
https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...-Style-Slayings-of-Marine-Wife-210318341.html

That's fucked up- she was studying to be a physician too, what a fucking waste.

To be honest my first cross training venture was with the USMC (as a British soldier) and I remember being somewhat surprised by an almost gang culture feel to things on their bases. We were sitting in the backs of buses and there would be a load of black guys together or latinos together behaving like they were in fucking compton or some shit (while in uniform)

That's fucked up- she was studying to be a physician too, what a fucking waste.

The 'fuckups' are in every branch of the U.S. military and come in all ranks. Here is one from the U.S. Army I posted a while back. Where was the chain-of-command when all this was happening? Why was the 2LT not aware of what his soldiers were doing. 2nd Infantry Division:

The 'fuckups' are in every branch of the U.S. military and come in all ranks. Here is one from the U.S. Army I posted a while back. Where was the chain-of-command when all this was happening? Why was the 2LT not aware of what his soldiers were doing. 2nd Infantry Division:

Good video, it is a pet peeve of mine when people excuse cunty behavior that soldiers engage in purely because they are doing it while deployed....almost as if its permitted because of the job somehow. Fucking so many of our countries are guilty of that over the past 18 years.

Boy, SEALs just keep fucking up. Here is the most recent:

"Decorated Navy SEAL, Edward Gallagher, accused of war crimes."

Story: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/d...raged-brother-says/ar-BBQa845?ocid=spartandhp

"...but it was during Gallagher’s last combat deployment in 2017 he lost his way, prosecutors say, and “decided to act like the monster the terrorists accuse us of being.” NCIS launched an investigation into Gallagher this April."

"The Navy’s three-page criminal count sheet against Gallagher now lists a slew of alleged offenses, including premeditated murder, drug abuse and willfully firing off his weapons “under circumstances such as to endanger human life” and “of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.”

"A preliminary hearing was held last week at Naval Base San Diego to help determine whether the case will head to a trial. Prosecutors at the hearing, citing accounts from fellow Navy SEALs gathered by the NCIS, claimed Gallagher shot an Iraqi girl walking along a riverbank and an elderly man holding a water jug."

“He was an a--hole to them, like I am an a--hole to my men — because you have to be as a leader,” the commander reportedly told the NCIS interviewer. “He was very aggressive and hard on his men, never wanting to stop working or take a break. Chief Ed never wanted to stop and he worked all the time."

"In May last year, Iraqi forces in Mosul caught an Islamic State fighter aged in his teens, who was left battered and bloody from the combat."

"Investigators allege while the teen was receiving medical treatment from SEAL medics, Gallagher walked up and stabbed him in his neck and side with a knife, killing the fighter. Then, they say, he posed for photographs with the fighter’s body, holding his head in one hand and his blade in the other – and sent one of the images to a fellow SEAL with the caption “I got him with my hunting knife.”

Boy, SEALs just keep fucking up. Here is the most recent:

no real surprise. Out of all the Tier 1 units in all the nations of the world, Seals are the ones most likely to not shut up. They hang themselves with this shit. just like the shitbird you posted taking pictures and sending them to his buddies.

Out of all the Tier 1 units in all the nations of the world, Seals are the ones most likely to not shut up. They hang themselves with this shit.

Interesting. Don't see much of that in the U.S. Army Special Forces soldier (community). Always seemed to come from a better breed of soldier. More professional and with moral values. Don't know. The training and selection. Maybe older and more experienced. Seems like the whole U.S. Navy Special Operator concept has not worked too well. A lot of training in water only to spend their missions on land. Don't want to stereotype them, there are some great SEALs out there, but they just seem to be making the news a lot these days. Don't believe all these deployments to be 12 months. Some 6 months and some as short as 3 months.

I remember a CPT Bryant from the U.S. Army SF community - 1995. Transferred to Civil Affairs. I think at the request of his wife. 6' 02", about 200 pounds of muscle. Special Forces, Ranger, Airborne and Scuba qualified. The most qualified soldier I have ever met. The most professional soldier I have ever met. One of the nicest guy I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Quiet, low demeanor, but very confident and very tough. Last time I talked to him he was a LTC in charge of a Battalion. Not sure how some of these other guys end up the other way. Sad.

Last edited:
Interesting. Don't see much of that in the U.S. Army Special Forces soldier (community). Always seemed to come from a better breed of soldier. More professional and with moral values. Don't know. The training and selection. Maybe older and more experienced. Seems like the whole U.S. Navy Special Operator concept has not worked too well. A lot of training in water only to spend their missions on land. Don't want to stereotype them, there are some great SEALs out there, but they just seem to be making the news a lot these days. Don't believe all these deployments to be 12 months. Some 6 months and some as short as 3 months.

I remember a CPT Bryant from the U.S. Army SF community - 1995. Transferred to Civil Affairs. I think at the request of his wife. 6' 02", about 220 pounds of muscle. Special Forces, Ranger, Airborne and Scuba qualified. The most qualified soldier I have ever met. The most professional soldier I have ever met. One of the nicest guy I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Quiet, low demeanor, but very confident and very tough. Last time I talked to him he was a LTC in charge of a Battalion. Not sure how some of these other guys end up the other way. Sad.

Seals maintained a deployment schedule less than the big army and definitely less than our 6/6 schedule which we sustained for around 10 years. (That guy in the story was the exception, being a medic afforded him more trips).

I don't know I won't say much but they make the news often and write too many books. I think it's a culture thing and I think they're trying to address it.

We used to have allot more SF go into CA. It was a route to career progression but that changed before my time. Now I understand CA is being reduced? Or cut all together?

We used to have a lot more SF go into CA. It was a route to career progression but that changed before my time. Now I understand CA is being reduced? Or cut all together?

I don't know Mike. I really doubt the CA community is going to be cut from the U.S. Army. Before I retired in 2008, the Army was actually increasing the number of CA Active Duty units. I don't see how the Army would be able to work with the civilian population without CA assets.

Another thing, someone just corrected me the other day saying that the M16 and M4 rifles are now back with the fully 'automatic' option. In my day we only had the 3 round 'burst' option. No 'auto'. With the exception of Special Operations.

The Army (in their infinite wisdom) decided that soldiers were wasting too much ammo and not hitting shit on full auto. Plus they had to carry more ammo. So, the 3 round 'burst' idea came about, which I prefer. Now, the Army again (in their infinite wisdom), has decided to go back to fully automatic rifles. I believe that change started to hit the units in 2015. Like you said, it is a whole different Army these days, and I don't believe all the changes are for the better.

I don't know Mike. I really doubt the CA community is going to be cut from the U.S. Army. Before I retired in 2008, the Army was actually increasing the number of CA Active Duty units. I don't see how the Army would be able to work with the civilian population without CA assets.

Another thing, someone just corrected me the other day saying that the M16 and M4 rifles are now back with the fully 'automatic' option. In my day we only had the 3 round 'burst' option. No 'auto'. With the exception of Special Operations.

The Army (in their infinite wisdom) decided that soldiers were wasting too much ammo and not hitting shit on full auto. Plus they had to carry more ammo. So, the 3 round 'burst' idea came about, which I prefer. Now, the Army again (in their infinite wisdom), has decided to go back to fully automatic rifles. I believe that change started to hit the units in 2015. Like you said, it is a whole different Army these days, and I don't believe all the changes are for the better.

Yeah I think it's a mistake CA is written into our UW doctrine, but UW itself has changed much, I was in a course with a CA dude he mentioned some changes.

The new generation is a challenge. It really is. Kids are different and I believe the army is struggling to find an answer. Between you I and everyone else..SFAS just had it's first female pass..

Back