Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

SFAS is only 2 or 3 weeks though, right? Maybe the Q will get her sometime over the next year or so.

I think it's 3 weeks right now. Definitely possible, there's a lot of opportunities to fail the course during those 18 months or so. I'd give her an 85% chance to see graduation.

I think it's 3 weeks right now. Definitely possible, there's a lot of opportunities to fail the course during those 18 months or so. I'd give her an 85% chance to see graduation.
85%? It was 77% for enlisted males last year.

Had a co-worker (former Marine) give me the key to his gun safe because he and his wife are probably on their way to a divorce on Thursday. Not really close with the dude, so it was surprising that he gave it to me. Doesn't seem like he is willing to listen to advice no matter how much he told where/what he needs to change. Going to be an interesting month.

Had a co-worker (former Marine) give me the key to his gun safe because he and his wife are probably on their way to a divorce on Thursday. Not really close with the dude, so it was surprising that he gave it to me. Doesn't seem like he is willing to listen to advice no matter how much he told where/what he needs to change. Going to be an interesting month.

Be careful man and watch that you don't get caught up.

Just wait for day 4 of the bleed...

...not to mention what it does to the wildlife. Yeah, it will attract the male from certain species who can smell the scent. Could give away your position to the enemy. ...and used tampons and sanitary napkins, what do you do with them? Burry them? Wildlife can smell the blood even underground and dig it up. Has to be below 3 feet of earth. Not like when you take a shit in the field. Again, the enemy is going to know female soldiers are in the area. The girls will have to carry their 'trash' in a plastic bag until the mission is over. They can wash themselves down there. Not really an issue, but being menstruated does complicate things. Plus the whole PMS thing really makes it for a miserable mission. You have male soldiers who are already whiny 'bitches', we don't need the real thing. Please, join another MOS.

Suicide. Was having an affair. People were going to release that information. Bet it.

How many GOs fuck around with lower ranking ect. But at the same time UCMJ their subordinates?

we had a guy sleep with another sergeant's wife...he ended up being deployed on almost non stop operations for 18 months for his own safety. Another suicided because he got another guy's wife pregnant. Fucking Jerry Springer shit when husbands get deployed

After carrying >120lbs for 30 miles for a week in the hills could you imagine the stench on that vag? Jungle operations are a no go lol
on our 7 day Field Training Exercise to finish Bootcamp, we had to come back at day 4....

it was ostensibly to 'do laundry' but really it was for the females to wash.

on our 7 day Field Training Exercise to finish Bootcamp, we had to come back at day 4....

it was ostensibly to 'do laundry' but really it was for the females to wash.

lol field hygiene...didn't they wana wash that shit out in the field?

My first memory of 29 palms is watching a female marine spitting her dip into an empty coke bottle...fucking creature

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back