Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

lol @ being "Ranger qualified."

plus virtually all Infantry officers get the chance to attend Ranger School, even though most just go to regular line, IN battalions

if a regular Enlisted cat has the Tab, fair enough. They don't get the chance to go as often as the Officers do

TBH, Sapper is the one I've seen least often. Well that or Pathfinder badge

plus virtually all Infantry officers get the chance to attend Ranger School, even though most just go to regular line, IN battalions

if a regular Enlisted cat has the Tab, fair enough. They don't get the chance to go as often as the Officers do

TBH, Sapper is the one I've seen least often. Well that or Pathfinder badge

I think Sapper is back restricted to just 12 series, where as for a short time 11 series could go to the school. Pathfinder is pretty much just a look cool badge as no one really does that actual job and people just want to complete their stack.

I think Sapper is back restricted to just 12 series, where as for a short time 11 series could go to the school. Pathfinder is pretty much just a look cool badge as no one really does that actual job and people just want to complete their stack.
ya I know, but I went to PVOC at Leonard Wood, and even there you don't see too many Sapper badges

I've personally seen more President's 100 shooting tabs than I've seen Sapper ones. Although that's b/c the Army Marksmanship Unit was stationed at my base in Kabul, but still
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President's_Hundred_Tab

ya I know, but I went to PVOC at Leonard Wood, and even there you don't see too many Sapper badges

I've personally seen more President's 100 shooting tabs than I've seen Sapper ones. Although that's b/c the Army Marksmanship Unit was stationed at my base in Kabul, but still
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President's_Hundred_Tab

I think I could count the President's 100 on one hand I have personally seen and I am pretty sure one or two were from guys that did it ROTC or Guard and then went active.
Sapper I just happened to have a decent amount of the dudes have when they still gave engineers to battalions.

At what stage are you clear to scream "Ranger" every time you scratch your balls?
Nah but you should scream "Airborne" every time you jump out of your truck or off your truck bed.

My buddy even does it playing Battlefield 4 when he bails from a helicopter so much he has ME doing it now.

Nah but you should scream "Airborne" every time you jump out of your truck or off your truck bed.

My buddy even does it playing Battlefield 4 when he bails from a helicopter so much he has ME doing it now.
Let me guess, your buddy is/was in the 82nd?

Let me guess, your buddy is/was in the 82nd?
Was.

The asshole used to not say when he was ditching a helicopter in that damn game while I was a gunner so I would consistently end up crashing into the ground in a pilotless machine so now he just goes "airborne" when he ditches.

Your trolling is noted for posterity.
Lastly it's hilarious that you continue to try to tell a bunch of dudes who were actually in the military what the military is all about.

Your trolling is also noted for posterity. Thank you. Its hilarious the way you claim you were in the military and yet question my military background. Again, I wasn't talking to you was I? I was responding to one of your Marine buddies. Why would you think I'm a fake? What do I have to gain by being a fake? I'm beginning to question weather you really were in the Marines. Do you think you are beyond being questioned for proof? As long you question my credentials I will question yours... Yeah, no WP grenades. Wrong! U.S. Army runs in boots. Wrong!

Why is that funny?

Agreed. I don't understand a lot of things about these veterans (so said veterans). Any new guy coming in is either a troll or a phony. Is there a 'proof' test on Sherdog that we have to take to be taken seriously. What's with this 'stolen valor' bullshit. Who the fuck wants to waist time with that shit? It's like, prove to me you are a black belt. Prove to me you went to college. Prove to me you are an American. Prove to me you are 'black' or 'white'. If the guy is a fake, fuck him. Let him play his game on Sherdog. Big fucking deal...

Your trolling is also noted for posterity. Thank you. Its hilarious the way you claim you were in the military and yet question my military background. Again, I wasn't talking to you was I? I was responding to one of your Marine buddies. Why would you think I'm a fake? What do I have to gain by being a fake? I'm beginning to question weather you really were in the Marines. Do you think you are beyond being questioned for proof? As long you question my credentials I will question yours... Yeah, no WP grenades. Wrong! U.S. Army runs in boots. Wrong!

I question your credentials because you're an obvious fake. You still don't have any idea what I referenced, which makes this even more funny. For someone who doesn't seem to care what people think, you can't shut up about the career you never had.

Two of the BEST Pharmacy guys I've ever seen were former infantry. They cross trained over when I was stationed at Laundstuhl. They did everything at high-speed and low drag.

Agreed. I don't understand a lot of things about these veterans (so said veterans). Any new guy coming in is either a troll or a phony. Is there a 'proof' test on Sherdog that we have to take to be taken seriously. What's with this 'stolen valor' bullshit. Who the fuck wants to waist time with that shit? It's like, prove to me you are a black belt. Prove to me you went to college. Prove to me you are an American. Prove to me you are 'black' or 'white'. If the guy is a fake, fuck him. Let him play his game on Sherdog. Big fucking deal...

I dunno dude Sherdog is gonna sherdog not a closed forum and no vetting people are naturally skeptical.

@The Higher Power I still remember our last conversation, you're more then welcome to swing by my team room and educate us on how we fall under USASOC player. Might even be a former Batt guy around you can suck his dick, maybe he'll give you his Ranger panties ya bitch.

I dunno dude Sherdog is gonna sherdog not a closed forum and no vetting people are naturally skeptical.

@The Higher Power I still remember our last conversation, you're more then welcome to swing by my team room and educate us on how we fall under USASOC player. Might even be a former Batt guy around you can suck his dick, maybe he'll give you his Ranger panties ya bitch.
You sound a tad rustled.

I question your credentials because you're an obvious fake. You still don't have any idea what I referenced, which makes this even more funny. For someone who doesn't seem to care what people think, you can't shut up about the career you never had.

Ok tough guy, you are full of shit. You are a fake. You have never fired an M-16 in the Marines, in fact you never went to boot camp. You tried, it was your dream, but the Recruiter said no, even after you sucked his cock. You are the Sherdog's Veterans police? Know everything about everyone? -- No, I think you are still the one who does not understand the reference to 'Task Force 2-2, Regimental Combat Team 7'. Yup, a first rate dumb ass. Maybe the only way you got into the Marines. Too stupid for the other services. You can't prove or disprove shit on an internet website. Anything you post could be someone else's shit.

Could this be you in Boot Camp? ...No.

Could this be you in a deployment? ...No.

Could this be you in your mother's basement? ...Yes, with a different book of course.
90192530_o.jpg

Last edited:
“During the second major Coalition assault on the Iraq city of Fallujah (Operation Phantom Fury, November 2004), Washington Post reporters embedded with Task Force 2-2, Regimental Combat Team 7, wrote on November 9, 2004 that ‘Some artillery guns fired white phosphorus (WP) rounds that create a screen of fire that cannot be extinguished with water.’ Insurgents reported being attacked with a substance that melted their skin, a reaction consistent with white phosphorus burns."

"2nd Battalion, 2nd Marines deployed to Iraq where it was attached to Regimental Combat Team 7, 1st Marine Division and fought in the city of Fallujah. Marine Regimental Combat Team 7 (RCT-7) launched an attack along the northern edge of the city. There is overwhelming evidence that the U.S. Marines used white phosphorus as an incendiary, not smoke-creating, weapon over civilian-populated areas of Fallujah."

Last edited:
Ok tough guy, you are full of shit. You are a fake. You have never fired an M-16 in the Marines, in fact you never went to boot camp. You tried, it was your dream, but the Recruiter said no, even after you sucked his cock. You are the Sherdog's Veterans police? Know everything about everyone? -- No, I think you are still the one who does not understand the reference to 'Task Force 2-2, Regimental Combat Team 7'. Yup, a first rate dumb ass. Maybe the only way you got into the Marines. Too stupid for the other services. You can't prove or disprove shit on an internet website. Anything you post could be someone else's shit.

Could this be you in Boot Camp? ...No.

Could this be you in a deployment? ...No.

Could this be you in your mother's basement? ...Yes, with a different book of course.
90192530_o.jpg

That kid is about 10 years too young to be me.

“During the second major Coalition assault on the Iraq city of Fallujah (Operation Phantom Fury, November 2004), Washington Post reporters embedded with Task Force 2-2, Regimental Combat Team 7, wrote on November 9, 2004 that ‘Some artillery guns fired white phosphorus (WP) rounds that create a screen of fire that cannot be extinguished with water.’ Insurgents reported being attacked with a substance that melted their skin, a reaction consistent with white phosphorus burns."

"2nd Battalion, 2nd Marines deployed to Iraq where it was attached to Regimental Combat Team 7, 1st Marine Division and fought in the city of Fallujah. Marine Regimental Combat Team 7 (RCT-7) launched an attack along the northern edge of the city. There is overwhelming evidence that the U.S. Marines used white phosphorus as an incendiary, not smoke-creating, weapon over civilian-populated areas of Fallujah."

Nope. Not even possible. 2/2 wasn't in Iraq for the second battle of Fallujah. They were in the first battle of Fallujah, not the second. They were back in the US by then. They were there for the first battle of Fallujah. 2/2 Started out in Mahmudiyah, went to Fallujah for the first battle of Fallujah, back to Mahmudiyah, than home.

http://www.riley.army.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/469710/task-force-2-2-fights-for-fallujah/

Linked it like 3 times now. P.S., an Army Ranger Officer would recognize the difference. Marines use an "/" while the Army uses an "-". You didn't know that though. That's how everyone knows you're a fake. Because you don't know little things like that that just any run of the mill asshole private would know. Yet you're claiming to be a retired Ranger Officer. You would have recognized immediately that "2-2" was an army unit, while "2/2" was a Marine unit. But you didn't, because you're a liar.

Back