Law Million Plus NJ Gun Owners Defy State Law, Refuse to Turn Over Banned Gun Mags

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking this would play out pretty much like this. Fuck NJ... someone tell those idiots they're in America!

Over one million New Jersey Gun owners defy Governor Murphy’s gun magazine ban & turn in demands of what some estimate is easily more than ten million now illegal standard capacity gun mags.

New Jersey’s standard capacity magazine ban is now in effect making New Jersey’s one million gun owners criminals in the eyes of the state. But in an act of mass definace, New Jersey residents refuse to comply....

AmmoLand reached out to several local police departments in New Jersey to see how they plan on enforcing the ban and what the turn in numbers have been? Much like the New Jersey State Police, none of these departments have a concrete plan on how to proactively enforce the ban
and none had a single report of magazines turned over.

They aren't criminal in the eyes of the state, they are just criminals. That's what happens when you break the law.

I’m glad that I live in a state that has pledged not to use a single dollar towards gun restriction agendas.

They aren't criminal in the eyes of the state, they are just criminals. That's what happens when you break the law.
ELEPHANT.gif

Laws that violate the Constitution are not laws.

And a state creating over a million criminals overnight isn't the smartest idea, yes?

ELEPHANT.gif

Laws that violate the Constitution are not laws.

And a state creating over a million criminals overnight isn't the smartest idea, yes?

Not much other choice if they want high capacity magazines out of circulation. It's not like people are just going to give them up if asked nicely.

Banning them in a very general sense is stupid, but probably will hold up to a constitutional challenge like they have before.

Imagine having this attitude during Jim Crow.

You're a good government pet, here's a pat on your head boy.

Good for the people of New Jersey!

This is civil disobedience at its finest.

What cracks me up is they forgot to exempt cops. So if you leave work with your duty gun you're a criminal.

Hopefully this gets a SC challenge now that SCOTUS is a bit more 2A friendly.

What cracks me up is they forgot to exempt cops. So if you leave work with your duty gun you're a criminal.

Hopefully this gets a SC challenge now that SCOTUS is a bit more 2A friendly.

The people making the laws aren't the ones who are really educated on the subject. This is just another example.

Do you consider Ghandi a criminal?

Do you consider civil disobedience to be valid in any circumstance?

Not much other choice if they want high capacity magazines out of circulation. It's not like people are just going to give them up if asked nicely.

Banning them in a very general sense is stupid, but probably will hold up to a constitutional challenge like they have before.

Which is why 2nd supporters voted for Trump.

So maybe if it goes to the SC now it will get struck down like it should be.

What is this horseshit?
They could pass a law tomorrow stating that at 12:15PM on December 18th, everyone in NJ owes the governor $10 - failure to pay and they're guilty of a crime of the fourth degree.

People who chose to not pay would in no way be considered criminals by normal people (Statists being the exception).

Back