Law Million Plus NJ Gun Owners Defy State Law, Refuse to Turn Over Banned Gun Mags

Do you consider Ghandi a criminal?

Do you consider civil disobedience to be valid in any circumstance?

Gandhi was, indeed, a criminal who was arrested, tried and who did his time. He had the courage of his convictions and understood that rebellion against the State has consequences.

If NJ gun owners really believed that their second amendment rights are being infringed, if they really wanted to send a message to society, they would not just silently refrain from turning over their outlawed mags. They would all march down to NJ police stations, confess to their crime and accept the legal penalty.

I'm glad you live in a state that isn't close to actual civilization.

It’s amazing how fucking dumb you are. It’s like you lack the ability the grasp the fact that there is civilization and even cities here in Alaska, major industries, and everything you would find in any other state in the USA.

You always make these comments but they are flat out stupid and a 30 second internet search would show you that.

I’m glad that you are on the losing side of politics, it’s funny to watch you flail around like a little bitch.

This is literally you: “oh wel you do t agree with me on guns!!!! Well I’m glad you live in the woods”.

You’re a fucking moron lol piss off.

What's the over/under on the decrease in violent crime rates? Surely some analysis was done.

Which is why 2nd supporters voted for Trump.

So maybe if it goes to the SC now it will get struck down like it should be.

Wonder why they didnt vote for local legislators.

We need to stand together or we will fall a part.

When was the last crime committed in New Jersey where the bad guy fired over 10 shots?

They are actually tearing away the rights and personal liberties or the citizens.... and Big Government Authoritarian Leftists cheer. Because, they know if the U.S. populace retains its true 2nd Amendment Rights, they can never enforce their brand of Government control in most aspects of our lives.

Like entering the country illegally thus putting them into illegal status???

Other than overstaying visas which doesn't require them to cross a border illegally, yeah. Crossing the border illegally is a crime

Other than overstaying visas which doesn't require them to cross a border illegally, yeah. Crossing the border illegally is a crime

Well you’re either an illegal alien or you aren’t. The the line of criminality is so black and white white gun ownership then it should be just as black and white with foreign resident status too. Legal or illegal, criminal or non criminal.

Well you’re either an illegal alien or you aren’t. The the line of criminality is so black and white white gun ownership then it should be just as black and white with foreign resident status too. Legal or illegal, criminal or non criminal.

Sorry that your interpretation isn't based on the law. Some illegal aliens haven't committed a crime by law. Some have, specifically this law.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325

They aren't criminal in the eyes of the state, they are just criminals. That's what happens when you break the law.

They were law abiding citizens until the law got passed.

By your own standard, overstaying a Visa is still a violation of our laws.

I noticed that you conveniently avoided the two questions that I posed to you, so I will pose them to you again:

Do you consider Ghandi a criminal?

Do you consider civil disobedience to be valid in any circumstance?

Last edited:
The people making the laws aren't the ones who are really educated on the subject. This is just another example.

Who lobbyists?

Wonder what idiot from a anti-gun think tank or lobby, who gets paid to know this shit, wrote that shitty, stupid law?

Last edited:
Back