Law Million Plus NJ Gun Owners Defy State Law, Refuse to Turn Over Banned Gun Mags

Well you are also supposed to do it publicly. Like what MLK and Ghandi did. Doing it in secret isn't really the same thing.
The 2nd amendment isn’t about begging or protesting - it is “the right to bear arms” that “shall not be infringed”. Once you allow your rights to be taken away then you are basically saying “I don’t want to be free” and you deserve jail and worse.

I respect the true patriots that refuse to hand in their magazines: the Founding Fathers would be looking down proudly.

Generally in my experience it is the more right, law and order types who make no exception when it comes to the law.

100 years in jail for spiitting on the sidewalk. 'Good fuck him. The law is the law, he gets no sympathy from me.'

Indeed there are those types in here. Kohlberg's thresholds don't seem to have political affiliation however.

Baby steps like this, that's how they're going to keep chipping away until they've done enough to weaken the citizenry's ability to forcefully protect their freedoms. These are without question steps towards tyranny, removing the weapons always is, and it's infuriating that so many are doing everything they can to assist in this effort while simultaneously professing to be against totalitarianism.

"I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you..."

Insert school/mass shootings into the above quote from V for Vendetta, and you've got the situation occurring today and now. Props to those resisting.

NYN0RPR.gif

Last edited:
Dumb law, making law abiding citizens into criminals.

Didn't you know? That actually just means completely take away. You know, like, they could outlaw BCGs and hammers, but since they're not outlawing the whole weapon.... its A-OK.

I get that right, @lfd0311?

1.) Your salt levels are impressive.

2.) But not as impressive as your ability to mischaracterize someone else's argument.

I’m glad that I live in a state that has pledged not to use a single dollar towards gun restriction agendas.

I’m guessing your state has a high poverty rate and low graduation rates also. Those things usually go hand in hand

I’m guessing your state has a high poverty rate and low graduation rates also. Those things usually go hand in hand

I’m pretty sure you are wrong about both those guesses. One thing is for sure though, you are a moron like the vast majority of liberals.

I’m pretty sure you are wrong about both those guesses. One thing is for sure though, you are a moron like the vast majority of liberals.

Let’s take an iq test. Loser has to self ban

Come on you Left Wing Authoritarians... share with everyone when was the last crime committed in New Jersey where the bad guy fired over 10 shots?

Posting the same meme is lazy... I thought you were a bootstraps kinda guy. Not a lazy guy

If you weren't so <TrumpWrong1> all the time, I wouldn't have to repeat myself.

Nebraska has the highest graduation rate in the country, legal open carry, legal private sales, and no registry.

Your assertion of:

Is demonstrably false.

If you weren't so <TrumpWrong1> all the time, I wouldn't have to repeat myself.

Nebraska has the highest graduation rate in the country, legal open carry, legal private sales, and no registry.

Your assertion of:

Is demonstrably false.
He was talking to a guy from Alaska tho, not Nebraska.

Alaska has the second lowest graduation rate in the country based on your source.

They aren't criminal in the eyes of the state, they are just criminals. That's what happens when you break the law.

Except they could bring those horrible magazines to Oklahoma and NOT be considered criminals . . . weird.

He was talking to a guy from Alaska tho, not Nebraska.

Alaska has the second lowest graduation rate in the country based on your source.

Got me on the graduation rate but Alaska is like the 46th poorest state so he was wrong about that part and he was 100% wrong about the correlation he made about gun laws.

This is just more intellectual dishonesty and laziness from liberals. And further proof that liberals are trash who believe they are better than everybody else.

Except they could bring those horrible magazines to Oklahoma and NOT be considered criminals . . . weird.
Or Utah
Or Wyoming
Or Montana
Or Idaho
Or Texas
Or Alaska
Or... well, you get where I'm going.

Just one more attempt by liberals to rat fuck the constitution and the country.
Time for me to save up and take a couple of Sheepdog classes from Tim Kennedy and another couple from Insight Tactical here in WA methinks.

Not much other choice if they want high capacity magazines out of circulation. It's not like people are just going to give them up if asked nicely.

Banning them in a very general sense is stupid, but probably will hold up to a constitutional challenge like they have before.
30 rounds is considered standard so....

Got me on the graduation rate but Alaska is like the 46th poorest state so he was wrong about that part and he was 100% wrong about the correlation he made about gun laws.

This is just more intellectual dishonesty and laziness from liberals. And further proof that liberals are trash who believe they are better than everybody else.

I don't believe I'm better than you I know it.

Back