Miocic Got Exposed Big Time

RealMadridMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used to think that Stephen Miocic was great until he fought DC, maybe one of the GOATs even.

But then DC exposed Miocic huge, argo and ergo therefore he was never that good. Just overrated and he'll never be a champion again since he got exposed.

Discuss

The only thing I agree with is that he'll never be champion again. War Volkov! If he's been working on that wrestling

I think it exposed the entire heavy weight division actually. Stipe had been dominating the rest of the division, and fat DC just disposed of him with ease. Knocked him out with a punch from the clinch no less.

I hate the word exposed when talking MMA. Discredits the other fighter and oversimplified everything

How did he get exposed?? He was clearly winning the fight but to DC's credit he got that lucky shot in. Why is another thread made about this? Why are you asking to discuss this topic again? Why am I even replying here? Why do you have that bitch ass as your avatar?

The only thing exposed: your lack of intelligence

were talking about one of the best fighters ever DC. Miocic has shown to be a bit chinny at times.

He was exposed against Struve some time ago..

tumblr_mb6h3hfDh81rg8g1xo1_500.gif

tumblr_mb5ndoggpt1rrwwgco1_500.gif

And he also was exposed and panic wrestle against JDS..

YearlyHiddenCod.gif

Even old man Econoreem dropped him without even set up the punch..

knockdown-vs-overeem.gif

Last edited:
Losing to the best ever doesn't mean you were "exposed"

Don't be a fool. DC is the best to ever do it and there is no shame in losing to him. He's just not as good, plain and simple. Stipe has proven to be an elite heavyweight

I think it exposed the entire heavy weight division actually. Stipe had been dominating the rest of the division, and fat DC just disposed of him with ease. Knocked him out with a punch from the clinch no less.
Lmao 'no less'

Tight hooks like the one D.C. landed are probably the most devastating punches a human can throw

It's a hammer with the full weight of the body swinging behind it

Or more like Stipe wasn't ready for DC's clinch, and DC had the perfect gameplan to beat Stipe.

I used to think that Stephen Miocic was great until he fought DC, maybe one of the GOATs even.

But then DC exposed Miocic huge, argo and ergo therefore he was never that good. Just overrated and he'll never be a champion again since he got exposed.

Discuss

Is Stephen related to Michael CroCop?

Fan of both guys. Miocic was looking good and winning the fight and the DC landed a big punch and knocked him out. That's the fight game. I don't think either guy was "exposed" in the least.

DC did openly expose his tendency to drop his hands on the clinch-exit, but didn't expose Stipe as a fighter.

(I realize the OP is a troll post though)

Stipe isn’t different after this fight (minus a gold belt). He’s still a good one-two’er, with solid wrestling, decently athletic and has adequate size for the division.

He’s going to need more than a 1-2 to beat Cormier. Like nearly all of mma, defense is a big flaw of Stipe’s. He better learn how to move his head and keep his hands up.

Last edited:
Back