Mir getting into decent shape...

Its time to kill another PRIDE legend. Its the only thing that motivates him anymore

The tat on his stomach adds to the illusion he is more ripped than he actually is and having his arms up around teammates accentuates his traps. We'll see when he hits the scales but I'm not expecting him to look anything out of the ordinary.

Dropped 40 lbs. of fat in less than 2 months.....wonder how he did that?

Mir could roll off the coach after a 2 month burritos and beer binge and still ko Fedor silly, also the lenient drug testing in Bellator favors Fedor just as much, stop with the damage control already.

jeebus Mir is built like a 5'6" person but 6'3".

I'm just hoping for a fun fight. Hope they can put on a good showing. Would be awesome to see a war. I have always like Mir and Fedor. Even if it's late in their careers, I'm still excited for this fight.

Mir could roll off the coach after a 2 month burritos and beer binge and still ko Fedor silly, also the lenient drug testing in Bellator favors Fedor just as much, stop with the damage control already.

It doesn't matter who it favors, one guy is a proven user, the other is not.

You need to stop with the damage control.

It doesn't matter who it favors, one guy is a proven user, the other is not.

You need to stop with the damage control.

Fedor fought in orgs that didn't test for steroids, hell Pride even encouraged steroid use, so your point is irrelevant, but you know that already.

Fedor fought in orgs that didn't test for steroids, hell Pride even encouraged steroid use, so your point is irrelevant, but you know that already.

Nope, your point is irrelevant because your logic is that of a 6th grader.

Fedor never tested positive. He was tested at PRIDE 32 where many fighters tested positive. He never tested positive at International Sambo events, nor when he was tested in the US post-PRIDE. His body never changed, aside from maybe when he was 25 vs. now. Always been a bit chubby.

You UFC plebs are pathetic. Not to mention, if you want to believe Fedor roided, by your logic so did everyone else. So where is the advantage then? That includes EVERY SINGLE PRIDE FIGHTER. Nick Diaz, Rampage, Chuck, etc. Pick a side please. Watch....you're probably a Jones or Silva fan.

Mir going uber mir ruined his career. Mir at ufc 100 vd brock at 245 was the best mir has ever been. Shame he didn't ever continue that route

Mir demolishing Nog at UFC 92 is one of the most satisfying moments in MMA history. Definitely rooting for Mir to rip Fedor’s leg off in this fight but I think Mir wins by TKO round 1.

He must be training XTRA hard from not being in the UFC.

WTF

How is that even possible? He looked like he was channeling Tank Abbot not too long ago.

Mir demolishing Nog at UFC 92 is one of the most satisfying moments in MMA history. Definitely rooting for Mir to rip Fedor’s leg off in this fight but I think Mir wins by TKO round 1.

I picked exactly how their first fight would go. People laughed at me and riduculed me for months. But judging by nogs previous performances, i knew mir would out box him. Never thought he would submit him next time though

Back