Mir getting into decent shape...

Some idiots here don't get that is wrong and extremely disrespectful to say an athlete used/uses PEDs even though he never failed a test. If you don't know for sure and you don't have proves don't fucking say it. It's like convicting someone without prove. We don't do that for a reason!

Evidence enough considering that a condition of fighting in pride was PED use.

Like I said, if you want to use this dumb logic go ahead.

I just better see you calling Nick Diaz, Rampage, Liddell, Mark Hunt, Werdum, etc. PED users as well.

Some idiots here don't get that is wrong and extremely disrespectful to say an athlete used/uses PEDs even though he never failed a test. If you don't know for sure and you don't have proves don't fucking say it. It's like convicting someone without prove. We don't do that for a reason!
The dude not only used PEDs but now owns distribution of it. He's essentially the Kingpin of certain PEDs right now. Now, I'm not as hardcore about PEDs as others are. I see the pros and cons to having it in the sport. But within MMA Mir is pretty well known as a..... morally corrupt individual.

The dude not only used PEDs but now owns distribution of it. He's essentially the Kingpin of certain PEDs right now. Now, I'm not as hardcore about PEDs as others are. I see the pros and cons to having it in the sport. But within MMA Mir is pretty well known as a..... morally corrupt individual.
But I wasn't talking about Mir, he was caught and got a long suspension ffs. How could I be talking about him?

But I wasn't talking about Mir, he was caught and got a long suspension ffs. How could I be talking about him?
Sorry didn't mean to quote you there. Not sure how that happened.

Like I said, if you want to use this dumb logic go ahead.

I just better see you calling Nick Diaz, Rampage, Liddell, Mark Hunt, Werdum, etc. PED users as well.

In pride yes they certainly were juicing i dont care, if roids are legal or not tested in your organization you're on them and that's a fact.

Back