Mir vs Fedor - Who you got?

I really really want Fedor to win.

I have ZERO idea how this fight is going to turn out. No matter what happens, I will not be surprised. Anything could happen.

Mir, he looks to be in good shape and even though hasn't done much recently, he's accomplished more than Fedor in the past 3 years.

At this point Fedor is done, he should retire in order to avoid to end like Goodridge or Alì before reaching his fifties.

Fedor's left knee is fucked.
Yeah? Are there any sources for this? I had no idea

Edit found some websites, well I guess Fedor will plant his feet in the middle of the cage and swing like he has for the last few.

Last edited:
Mir, he looks to be in good shape and even though hasn't done much recently, he's accomplished more than Fedor in the past 3 years.

I mean, he hasn't even fought for two of those three years.

Fedor is a lot faster standing. He will come in quick and blast Mir. I wish he learned from the Werdum match and doesnt get reckless when going in for the kill

i still got fedor even though he should have stayed retired.

I love Mir but he’s pregnant and he will lose, badly...

Frank Mir has under rated boxing imo plus he is the bigger man so I could see him knocking Fedor out.

Mir has more ways of winning. I think in an all out brawl Fedor would probably KO him. This really is a very hard fight to pick.

mir, sad to day.
i don't understand why fedor is still doing this.

mir, sad to day.
i don't understand why fedor is still doing this.

I think he needs the bread.

-No longer friends with Vadim (seems like he got fucked there)

-Had a divorce with his second wife whom he had a kid with (Wouldnt shock me if she took half)

-Helped Aleks out with his rape case which could have costed a fortune in attorney fees.

Now hes back and collecting checks to get some finances back.

At this point Fedor is done, he should retire in order to avoid to end like Goodridge or Alì before reaching his fifties.

Mir has taken a lot more damage and been KO'd many more times than Fedor, though.

Back