Mir wants Pudzianowski and Kharitonov next

DDx2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

- going to stay active
- wants to fight Pudzianowski in ACB this summer in Poland if he is interested
- then Kharitonov in October in Bellator
- hopes that Fedor wins a Grand Prix and he can challenge him for the belt later

- going to stay active
- wants to fight Pudzianowski in ACB this summer in Poland if he is interested
- then Kharitonov in October in Bellator
- hopes that Fedor wins a Grand Prix and he can challenge him for the belt later

Pudz should be an easy fight for Mir but get out with Fedor. I get it after all the shittalk itit w an embarrassing loss but no reason at all for a rematch.

Pudz should be an easy fight for Mir but get out with Fedor. I get it after all the shittalk itit w an embarrassing loss but no reason at all for a rematch.
agree with that. even if Fedor somehow wins a tournament, i can't see any reason for him to take this fight. at that point it should be retiring or Cro Cop and then retiring.
but Mir vs Kharitonov why not. could be little sad, but still fun.

Now Mir-Pudz is an exciting fight even it was surreal 4-5 years before.

Mariusz would have no chance, but it would be a fight I would definitely want to see. I always loved watching him in Strongman competitions and so his fights are definitely a guilty pleasure for me.

Pudzilla vs Lesnar, I would like to see

a3-1.gif

Mariusz fights June 9th so I don’t know how realistic is to expect mir vs him in the summer. Plus Coker already offered him a spot for October.

If there is1 guy ksw doesn't want fighting any Where else it's pudz. Ksw will say " umm that's a over60k stadium fight so fuck you

I find it interesting that all these fighters are now so keen to go fight in Russia.

Obviously they're paying very well.

So what's happening in Russia to generate this? Must be big TV deals and high attendance. Any Russians wanna check in and say what's up?

I do like a good freakshow so am always down for a Pudz fight. Mir should win but he looked so slow and weak in the last fight that you never know. The guy is aging really badly in fight years.

A bit delusional if real.
Doesn't he know or does he just don't give a fuck that Pudzian has a contract with KSW ?
KSW would never let Pudzian fight for ACB, especially not in Poland .
And why should Pudzian want to fight for ACB, anyway?
Btw. I read somewhere that Khalidov wasn't profitable for them (*cough cough*), Pudzian won't be cheaper.

And I thought that Kharatinov is now only fighting in Russia.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that all these fighters are now so keen to go fight in Russia.

So what's happening in Russia to generate this? Must be big TV deals and high attendance. Any Russians wanna check in and say what's up?

It's mainly the owners of companies investing a lot of money because they love the sport. The TV deals aren't anything special I think. Otherwise, I actually believe that a lot of those companies are losing money.

Russia always had the potential. Now you have a government who takes huge value on militarisation (I dont judge) the male youth. Putin as a martial arts fan. Martial arts has resurfaced in that environment in the heart of the society and simply has the viewers and fans. Be it wrestling, Sambo or mma.

Other reason is the high level technical skills in caucasus region with all the religious fanatics. Their only way of success is by martial art as education is next to nonexistent. They are tough, skilled and hungry. Combine that with an Oligarch from that region who massively pushed his fight team financially.

Imo mma is there to stay in Russia and has a solid base regarding talentpool and viewership interest.

I'd be all for those matches, except with Fedor. If Fedor wins the tournament, why would Mir get a title shot? He needs to get some wins in Bellator, lots of guys deserve a shot over him. He is close to last in line at this point.

I think on Russian non-cabel/satellite channels you can find live broadcasts of only Fight Nights and sometime M-1 (both main cards only, I think) (not sure about ACB but I think this year or in 2017 at least one of their events was broadcasted). M-1 now has their own TV channel as well as ACB. But I think Vadim said that M-1 have TV contracts with Brazilian TV, Italian TV and something like their events is broadcasted in more than a 100 countries.
I think attendance is the problem. And I think, most Russian promotions are like a blackhole - wealthy guys spends their money on them without profit. I think only M-1 is able to cover their expenses or gain some profit.

A bit delusional if real.
Doesn't he know or does he just don't give a fuck that Pudzian has a contract with KSW ?
KSW would never let Pudzian fight for ACB, especially not in Poland .
And why should Pudzian want to fight for ACB, anyway?
Btw. I read somewhere that Khalidov wasn't profitable for them (*cough cough*), Pudzian won't be cheaper.

And I thought that Kharatinov is now only fighting in Russia.
I think aside from Fedor and his team almost every Bellator fighter from Russia is allowed by Bellator to fight there. Recent examples - Kharitonov, Minakov, Shlemenko.

I'd watch either!

Back