Mirko Cro Cop OUT of Bellator 200; Carvalho vs. Mousasi Title Bout Moved to Main Event

Yankova will be pushed to the main card
Maybe they are going to give Conor's friend Ward the Main Card place, or is the Yankova fight already oficial in the Main Card?

Mirko would've probably lost anyways..Still this fucking sucks. Doubt they'll fine a replacement in time.

This is common knowledge, CroCop with his "back injury"

If you're not aware of it, please do some research

Well, being from the same country and loving combat sports, i have been a close follower of mirkos career since about 2001, and i must say i am not aware of this, specially it being "common knowledge".

Obviously he had many injuries over 22 years of professional fighting career, most significant ones coming after 2007. , but if you dont mind, can you give me couple of examples of mirko canceling a fight on fight week? i know he pulled out of hamilton fight because of shoulder injury, but that was about 2 months before the fight if i remember correctly...

i am also unaware of any mirkos back injuries you speak of. I know he had surgeries on knees, shoulders, nose and wrist though...

Last edited:
Well, being from the same country and loving combat sports, i have been a close follower of mirkos career since about 2001, and i must say i am not aware of this, specially it being "common knowledge".

Obviously he had many injuries over 22 years of professional fighting career, most significant ones coming after 2007. , but if you dont mind, can you give me couple of examples of mirko canceling a fight on fight week? i know he pulled out of hamilton fight because of shoulder injury, but that was about 2 months before the fight if i remember correctly...

i am also unaware of any mirkos back injuries you speak of. I know he had surgeries on knees, shoulders, nose and wrist though...
People on this site are dicks. This guy you're talking to has the audacity to slander a legend, then say the bullshit he made up is common knowledge.

We'll see how "serious" this injury is. He apparently has a RIZIN fight a month later.

Unless Mirko will is hgh "healing", he probably will pull out.

Well then you really aren't a close follower, you're just pretending to be

Perfect opportunity to bring in Aleks Emelienenko to the fold. He just fought so he is fight ready and would be a compelling match up as Aleks has been on a renaissance as of late!

My friend, have you seen a little movie called Deliverance?

No one needs to see that scene again, but in real life.

We'll see how "serious" this injury is. He apparently has a RIZIN fight a month later.

Unless Mirko will is hgh "healing", he probably will pull out.

No idea where did you get this information that hes fighting a month later in Rizin... He has a fight scheduled on NYE in Rizin vs winner of their HW tournament.

Judging by the picture, seems pretty serious to me, im no expert but when i see tubes inserted into someones leg im guessing its pretty bad.

33173051_1597307790395709_8982182706624331776_n.jpg

By the way, HGH is a very proven tool for surgical recovey, leading to up to 6 times faster healing, wich is its primary medical use, and dosages are pretty small ( hence Mirko passed USADA test in 2015 even though he used HGH to heal his shoulder ) . Ofcourse, bodybuilders use massive doses to achieve hypertrophy and look like a cloud, but other than regenerating tissue there really are no benefits to HGH like with TRT or anabolics.

Well then you really aren't a close follower, you're just pretending to be

Really, so this is what you do? Go to internet forums, make up some shit and act smart?

Jesus, what a sad existance. Making up stories on forums.

I do remember when i was a child, kids used to make up stories and act smart all the time, but that stopped around age of 14, so its ok if youre a kid i guess...

Was this posted already? Wow...it doesn't look good for the old man....

Damn, that sucks. was looking forward to seeing Crocop fight

So, 2 days after, i have somewhat recovered from the huge letdown.......i even doubted he will be able to come back after this.......but now i think he will.......always with CC no matter what.......Nelson's beatdown just got prolonged.......WAR Cro Cop!!!

Bellator can never catch a break, I'm sure they could slap together some other high profile freak show.

They should try to go for Chuck vs 50 Cent, it would be more competitive than 50 cent vs Page or Chuck vs Tito.

This sucks ! somehow i think this is just a way of getting out of the fight

Roy would have wrestlefucked him to victory

It's not in the US.
London and UK are just as strict if not worse. Kind of like Canada won't let Americans in sometimes if they owed a parking ticket

Back