International Missing Saudi Journalist Killed, Saudis Threaten Global Economic Repercussions if Punished

Yeah, the hypocrisy thing is tough to argue against, isn't it?
FlakyMintyHerald-size_restricted.gif

When Trump was elected: Trump is warmonger, Trump is warmonger, ahhh. (note I'm not saying vivar was saying this)

This thread, vivar begging for Trump to go to war.
It was actually quite the opposite. Many thought Hillary was more likely to support a war and Trump would not. Most thought Trump would be pretty isolationist and America First.

Turns out he is Russia First, N.Korea first and we will see if he ends up being Saudi first when it comes to who he treats as an ally or who he admires.

How long until other countries start following Russia and The House of Saud's playbook when dealing with Trump? Funnel money to his son in law. Give some money to the only daughter he acknowledges charity, Funnel money to Trump properties and use a bank you control to give Trump loans, and then you too can kill whomever the fuck you want, because Donny will look the other way.

Trump is not only corrupt: he's a cowardly little bitch to boot.

No, there's no way he will do anything that requires an ounce of moral fiber.

trump doesn't spank anyone except his daughter Ivanka.

Woody-Harrelson-Disgusted.gif

How long until other countries start following Russia and The House of Saud's playbook when dealing with Trump? Funnel money to his son in law. Give some money to the only daughter he acknowledges charity, Funnel money to Trump properties and use a bank you control to give Trump loans, and then you too can kill whomever the fuck you want, because Donny will look the other way.

Odd thing is that much of Trumps campaign was to discuss how Hillary would create Foreign Policy based upon who gave money to the Clinton Foundation.

Screw Trump's tax returns. I want to know what's Jared's.

Im pretty sure Putin is not responsible for creating modern Islamic Terrorism and funding fanatical interpretations of Islam for almost half a century.

they dont care. the people who gave him likes are idiots and dont see how his comment makes no sense trying to tie saudi and russia together. They are just anti russia because they are anti all nationalist governments. Which therefore means they should be against all governments in the 2nd world, 3rd world, all latin america, asia, africa, eastern europe, spain, italy, and just worship the anglosphere and germanic countries.

I don't think the Saudis did this without our approval.

Weird things going on right now in Turkey. Sibel Edmonds has basically abandoned Newsbud, and is now strongly in the Ergoden camp. Surprised by this because while Erdogen isn't the monster the MSM has made him out to be, he isn't a "good guy" either.

I think their is a chance Turkey might actually flip to Russia or China, and the coup, Gulen, and this assassination are apart of that larger conflict.

explain your theory.
There will be some squawking and some limp-wristed US statements expressing "concern" , but it will all be just for show / window dressing. The WaPo and liberal press will run this story for some more weeks, but everyone will forget about it and the media won't press the Trump admin on it cause Bin Salman is just too important for the ongoing Muslim and Arab relations with Israel .

Not only that but help with combating Iran and whenever that may kick off. I can easily see the US turning on saudis at a later point in time but not when pakistan is still nuclear armed and iran is still run by theocratic hardliners. And yes i know you like Iran but the fact remains they are bad news and a counter opposing force to the geopolitical goals of the west namely the US,uk, israeli, french presence oh and yes the saudis. That is not to say saudis are not bad, but it seems many of your fellow americans on here fail to realize that 1 being less worse than the other doesnt mean they are ally. to me it is so obvious to see what the planners are doing.

The house of Saud is about due for a dose of freedom. Would be pretty easy as well since their military couldn´t fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

But hey, give 100 million to Ivankas pet charity and Orangus Donaldus Retardus bends the knee.

explain your theory.

Not only that but help with combating Iran and whenever that may kick off. I can easily see the US turning on saudis at a later point in time but not when pakistan is still nuclear armed and iran is still run by theocratic hardliners. And yes i know you like Iran but the fact remains they are bad news and a counter opposing force to the geopolitical goals of the west namely the US,uk, israeli, french presence oh and yes the saudis. That is not to say saudis are not bad, but it seems many of your fellow americans on here fail to realize that 1 being less worse than the other doesnt mean they are ally. to me it is so obvious to see what the planners are doing.
Iran isn't a threat to the West, atleast not in the same league as Saudi and Pakistan. It is Israel and its supporters that want everyone to believe Iran is a threat to America and the West . Israel tries to brainwash Americans into believing its enemies are America's enemies.

Khashoggi wasn't an American citizen or a journalist. He was a leader in the Muslim Brotherhood. He shouldn't have been in the U.S. to begin with, and he's none of our concern now.

Khashoggi wasn't an American citizen or a journalist. He was a leader in the Muslim Brotherhood. He shouldn't have been in the U.S. to begin with, and he's none of our concern now.
Bullshit propaganda peddled by Trump supporters .

He was a journalist. A political pundit. A newspaper editor.
Doesn't matter that he wasn't a citizen, do we only care if someone is an American citizen?
He wrote articles for the Washington Post.
It is widely believed he was forced to resign from an Arabic newspaper published in London because he allowed articles critical of Saudi's Islamic laws.

Did any government send him there?
An arms dealer in a shit part of the world got killed, weird.

Iran isn't a threat to the West, atleast not in the same league as Saudi and Pakistan. It is Israel and its supporters that want everyone to believe Iran is a threat to America and the West . Israel tries to brainwash Americans into believing its enemies are America's enemies.

I actually agree with you on some of these points, but why this guy was killed isn't one of them.

I actually agree with you on some of these points, but why this guy was killed isn't one of them.
His killing had nothing to do with Israel. But Trump and the American establishment's forthcoming defense of Bin Salman has a lot to do with Israel, though there are other factors like defense sales and continuing to keep Saudi in the US camp.

Look at the Breitbart comments section. How disgraceful that these rightwingers are attacking Khashoggi and defending the Saudis. Breitbart , Hannity, Trumpers etcc ... only care about making money from Saudi, Israeli interests and American interests.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-ea...ent-if-journalist-was-killed-by-saudi-arabia/
Shitpost.

Trump's base was decidedly anti-Saudi, and you'll have to remind me again: how did Obama and the Democrats handle Saudi Arabia during his tenure?

Stop being a myopic, shill, partisan hypocrite. This is on all of us.

Bullshit propaganda peddled by Trump supporters .

He was a journalist. A political pundit. A newspaper editor.
Doesn't matter that he wasn't a citizen, do we only care if someone is an American citizen?
He wrote articles for the Washington Post.
It is widely believed he was forced to resign from an Arabic newspaper published in London because he allowed articles critical of Saudi's Islamic laws.

You're being dishonest if you want to portray this guy as being a regular journalist. This guy has a deep history that makes him out to be much different than what you're portraying. There's been a power struggle in Saudi Arabia for awhile, and this guy is connected to all that shit. He's not some innocent journalist. He's an active player in a dangerous power struggle that has nothing to do with the U.S., or any American citizen. He's not our responsibility. The Washington Post isn't respected paper. It's a propaganda outlet with ties to our intelligence agencies. We saw all the fake news the deep state leaked to the paper. I

I don't care for Saudi Arabia. We all know they were responsible for 911, but this entire situation feels like a move to force Trump's hand and weaken Bin Salman to prop up one of his rivals. I don't trust it. Bin Salman has weakened members of the royal family connected to 9/11 like Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, and we haven't interfered for a reason. I don't think Salman is doing it because he's a good guy, but because the people who were involved in 9/11 are his major rivals. That's the only kind of government that works in a country like that. It's either a strongman or anarchy. We have to deal with reality, and side with whoever we benefit the most from. If a country doesn't pose a threat I don't care what their government does. That's not my fight. I personally don't care about Saudi Arabia or Kashoggi. Kashoggi should have never been here to begin with, and I'm glad he's gone now.

You're being dishonest if you want to portray this guy as being a regular journalist. This guy has a deep history that makes him out to be much different than what you're portraying. There's been a power struggle in Saudi Arabia for awhile, and this guy is connected to all that shit. He's not some innocent journalist. He's an active player in a dangerous power struggle that has nothing to do with the U.S., or any American citizen. He's not our responsibility. The Washington Post isn't respected paper. It's a propaganda outlet with ties to our intelligence agencies. We saw all the fake news the deep state leaked to the paper. I

I don't care for Saudi Arabia. We all know they were responsible for 911, but this entire situation feels like a move to force Trump's hand and weaken Bin Salman to prop up one of his rivals. I don't trust it. Bin Salman has weakened members of the royal family connected to 9/11 like Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, and we haven't interfered for a reason. I don't think Salman is doing it because he's a good guy, but because the people who were involved in 9/11 are his major rivals. That's the only kind of government that works in a country like that. It's either a strongman or anarchy. We have to deal with reality, and side with whoever we benefit the most from. If a country doesn't pose a threat I don't care what their government does. That's not my fight. I personally don't care about Saudi Arabia or Kashoggi. Kashoggi should have never been here to begin with, and I'm glad he's gone now.

From a purely non ´moral´ approach. You should still stick with the saudis as they further your goals in the region and combat Iran. You have to wonder if ´morality´fits into it.

I see your treasury secretary still going to saudi arabia. Good for him. I dont see why the head of your country financials should not go.

Saudi Arabia is one of those places on earth that would bring a net benefit to humanity if they ceased to exist. If Mohammed Bin Salman was drowning, I wouldn't take my feet off of his head.

some would say

add palestine, pakistan, most of africa to that list. palestinians (other sunni arabs a stones throw away) are just as bad as saudi people in many ways.
Don't worry guys. The presidents Son in Law Kushner is on the job.
The NY Jewish property developer with a dad convicted of all kind of fraud charges that just move the US embassy in Isreal is going to look out for the US working class and the nationalist America first cause.
People like Kusnher have always been on the site of Nationalism and the middle class.
There is absolutely nothing to worry about.
Isreal will not allow the house of saud to be harshly punished.

Isreali agents like neocon Bolton and Pompeo will make sure the target remains Iran. The foreign policy lobbyists will work for that as well. Kuschner will adivse trump to not take a very harsh action.

Any harsh response to Saudi Arabia will be viewed as helping Iran. And isreal just can't have that.

I'm one of those crazy Americans that has no problem with Iran and wish we would go after the nefarious house of saud instead.

it is hilarious you guys overrate the power of a country that is essentially a small island. If they were so powerful theyd have all of lebanon by now and jordan. Maybe just maybe it is you the Americans whoa re to blame for your own government and actions. So often you people want to offload the responsibility onto foreigners. It is just everywhere from the days of ´communists´ to now ´´israel zionists´´ take responsibility guys.

Last edited:
Back