International Missing Saudi Journalist Killed, Saudis Threaten Global Economic Repercussions if Punished

Khashoggi wasn't an American citizen or a journalist. He was a leader in the Muslim Brotherhood. He shouldn't have been in the U.S. to begin with, and he's none of our concern now.
Iraq was also responsible for 9-11

Shitpost.

Trump's base was decidedly anti-Saudi, and you'll have to remind me again: how did Obama and the Democrats handle Saudi Arabia during his tenure?

Stop being a myopic, shill, partisan hypocrite. This is on all of us.

So Trump's base is decidedly anti-Saudi, but now is in the process of doing a 180 on the subject? Why? It's not like SA has reversed course on what they didn't like. If anything they are ramping it up and then tacking on some more stuff. So what's up with Trump's base?

Lol, so Trump just straight up looked in the Camera and claimed the king and prince didn't know about it?
This is some pathetic stuff. He should have just stuck with his previous line about the investment and jobs.
There was actually some refreshing honesty from Trump.

But now?

What a pathetic loser Trump is if he actually stated that here. Maybe the threat of allowing Russian bases on Saudi soil also was an influence.

Lol, so Trump just straight up looked in the Camera and claimed the king and prince didn't know about it?
This is some pathetic stuff. He should have just stuck with his previous line about the investment and jobs.
There was actually some refreshing honesty from Trump.

But now?
What is he supposed to do? The prince denied it. Unless we have some proof, thats the end of it. Trump or not.

So, there's a lot of talk in here, but want does everyone actually want to be done about this?

What is he supposed to do? The prince denied it. Unless we have some proof, thats the end of it. Trump or not.

First of all, I would like him not to go sword dancing anymore.
What do you mean proof? Like the prove that he went into the consulate and didn't come out?
What other proof do you need?

First of all, I would like him not to go sword dancing anymore.
What do you mean proof? Like the prove that he went into the consulate and didn't come out?
What other proof do you need?
Is there sword dancing on the agenda?

What do I mean proof? Is that a serious question? You don't think you should have proof before accusing another nation of something like that?

What proof is there? I may have missed something but I don't believe they know who murdered the guy yet.

So war then? Really? Over a journalist? Okaaaayyyy....

No in general. There is no reason to leave them with access to the oil.
They only do BS with it. Leaving them with the oil is negative for humanity.

Is there sword dancing on the agenda?

What do I mean proof? Is that a serious question? You don't think you should have proof before accusing another nation of something like that?

What proof is there? I may have missed something but I don't believe they know who murdered the guy yet.

Are you serious? Or are you honestly believing the guy walked out of that consulate?
But maybe you are not aware of the timeline?
Basically, the guy went to the embassy on a Friday.
They told him to come back on Tuesday. At the same time, they sent a 15 men death squad.
The dude goes into the embassy and is missing since. No Cameras in the embassy are working.

What do you believe could be the reason for that?

Whats the status on this video/audio proof?

So Trump's base is decidedly anti-Saudi, but now is in the process of doing a 180 on the subject? Why? It's not like SA has reversed course on what they didn't like. If anything they are ramping it up and then tacking on some more stuff. So what's up with Trump's base?
Trumpets are mindless zombies supportive of Trump no matter what Trump does or says. Don't overthink it.
Bu bu but Obama!

<BirdieOwn>
Shitpost. I'm not deflecting. I'm pointing out Democrats are every bit as much to blame as Trump and his cronies for our policies towards the Saudis. They have been NO DIFFERENT.

Again, there's no value in making this issue a partisan one. The Democrats hold no high ground.

For all his tough anti Muslim talk, trump sure looks like a pussy after saying he believes the Saudi King.

Are you serious? Or are you honestly believing the guy walked out of that consulate?
But maybe you are not aware of the timeline?
Basically, the guy went to the embassy on a Friday.
They told him to come back on Tuesday. At the same time, they sent a 15 men death squad.
The dude goes into the embassy and is missing since. No Cameras in the embassy are working.

What do you believe could be the reason for that?
He just said in the 60 minutes interview that they are still investigating. I'm sure you're not suggesting punishing another powerful nation before the investigation has concluded?

Back