MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT (First Critics Reviews)

What is your favorite Mission: Impossible movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy to me how Cruise:

A) keeps making hits in this franchise
B) can be part of a cult and pretty much walk away unscathed unlike some of his fellow scientologists.

Still gonna see this even if he is a crazy person with scientological powers

He is like #2 in charge. He probably doesn't believe the science fiction crap, but he is in charge of a large, somewhat influential organization with power.. There are huge benefits to that. He is a king there. Any of them who believe the science fiction from the science fiction writer literally, are worse than bible literalists.. The bible has valuable ancient wisdom, although I don't personally take all the stories literally. It's still the word.

Imagine if Emilio Estevez didn't get killed in the first one.

If they brought back White Queen Rebecca Ferguson, they should write her a nude scene. Paula Patton is good.

Did they get Superman to beat up Ethan Hunt?

I did not know Mighty Ducks coach was in the first. Cavill and Cruise were fighting some chinese guy together. It looks like they fighting each other in trailer.

Mission Impossible 1 is the best imo.

I agree. I've wanted another M:I movie exactly like first since then, but we've never gotten one.

I remember I was so psyched when I heard they were making a sequel because I thought it was going to be more of the same greatness we saw in 1. Then when I saw the trailer for 2, I was so utterly devastated and confused because of how absolute shit it was. Literally the next day I rationalized it by telling myself I must have dreamt it because of just how terrible it was, and nothing like the previous movie. But sadly it turned out I actually saw it and it was a real trailer.

Every film since has been subpar and failed to live up to the awesomeness of the first, but Ghost Protocol was freaking awesome in it's own right. (III was pretty good and Rogue Nation was average).

I don't think we'll ever get a true followup to the original. It will forever remain a one of a kind.

I want to watch. I just wish they bring back Jeremy Renner, and Paula Patton characters. They keep Ving Rhames and that other guy around.

Agreed, Renner brought a very subtle level of class to the movies, despite the shit humor from that Brit and cruise

I want to get Renner and Cavil together in 7. Hawkeye vs Superman.

<seedat>

He is like #2 in charge. He probably doesn't believe the science fiction crap, but he is in charge of a large, somewhat influential organization with power.. There are huge benefits to that. He is a king there. Any of them who believe the science fiction from the science fiction writer literally, are worse than bible literalists.. The bible has valuable ancient wisdom, although I don't personally take all the stories literally. It's still the word.
It's not so much the stuff they believe, it's the people disappearing never to be heard from again, people snitching on you to "leaders" of the organization, and the threats they make against people's families that bother me the most. They can believe whatever they want, but when this religion starts turning into handmaid's tale kind of stuff, it's time to pull chocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back