Mississippi school named after Jefferson Davis to be renamed after Obama

humans taught me how to google.

Step 1
tenor.gif

Step 2
giphy.gif

Step 3
r9MMuKt.gif

Is this supposed to be outrageous or something? Makes sense to me.

Yep, no reason to have Davis' name on a public school like that in 2017 tbh. Now his stuff being in museums, that needs to be defended just in case this shit spreads there. But yeah this is an understandable process.

But why now all of a sudden? Did the school, and town just become SJW, liberal, minority majority overnight?
Probably not.

It's just a thing right now to tear down statues, rename mascots, rename schools if they have Confederate names in them. The left is upset about Trump, so that's why this is all happening a lot right now.

Probably not.

It's just a thing right now to tear down statues, rename mascots, rename schools if they have Confederate names in them. The left is upset about Trump, so that's why this is all happening a lot right now.

Actually the articles does say parents have been trying to get name changes for years now, oh well, it is not a recent phenomenom afterall.

That's reverse racism by the school cause you gotta respect heritage and stuff

Why? What has Obama done that is even remotely as impressive as Davis' chin beard?

I believe she is taking a time out from a volleyball match and stretching things out. I also happen find myself stretching things out as a result lol. Still searching for the video it's from for more cunt footage...

No idea who JD is but fuck him as well. He sounds like a master of penises.
Hahahaha damn.

The name change was a good idea, but naming it after Obama was just lazy. The guy was just another puppet who continued sell out the country for profit. Fuck him.

Back