Mississippi school named after Jefferson Davis to be renamed after Obama

I don't trust Michelle's name on any school either. This is the Michelle Obama Neighborhood Public Library. And storytime reading books with a 5 horned transexual demoness.

Screen-Shot-2017-10-18-at-10.15.22.jpg
How christian of you. Keep the fake faith moniker going.

I would also like to see a school named after Colin Kaepernick. I think that happens in the next year or so. Perhaps some school named after j edgar hoover would be appropriate

"We have to focus on fairness. Fairness is our only way out of this. There is no redemption. America's history is what America's history was. Its left the scars its left. Public policy is never going to be effective in in terms of remediating or redeeming us in anyway. We need to go back to simple fairness always without regard to what group you may belong to."
-Shelby Steele

It would be so awesome if all the schools named after racist old white dudes were changed to honor civil rights heroes like Obama. The jimmies rustled would be epic

This would be great. We should start naming institutions after native americans. The sitting bull monument, the navajo house of parliament. The mount Cherokee with their faces carved in the mountain.

We should make laws that make white people responsible for every crime minorities commit.

Fuck any white history or culture. Let's just erase it, including the constitution.

It's now every man for himself. Let's all fight and see who wins, again.

Last edited:
You don't have to be an SJW to want to honor Obama or to realize that Jefferson Davis is a bad person to name schools after. He was quite fortunate he wasn't hanged for his treason.

I'd guess that sentiment against the name grew over time but inertia stopped anyone from doing anything about it. now the sudden anti-Confederate iconoclastic movement gave momentum tot he idea that a better name should be chosen.

I'm completely fine with this and so it seems is everyone else in the WR. No schools in the US should be named after Jefferson Davis imo, and for sure many high schools should and will be named after Barack Obama.

America was built by people like Jefferson Davis.
Obama built his name by bombing other countries while he sat safe and sound in his "White House"

America was built by people like Jefferson Davis.
Obama built his name by bombing other countries while he sat safe and sound in his "White House"

America was not built by people like Jefferson Davis. America was built by people so firmly opposed to Jeff Davis that they fought a war with him.

Last edited:
I always hated JD. Driving around Hazard County in his big white Cadillac trying to get the Duke boys in trouble. Skimming profits from the Boars Nest and scheming ways to fraud people.

I’m glad they’re changing the name.

Back