Missouri Governor indicted on felony charges

ITT: typical lefties not understanding what words mean.

Y'all should maybe lookup what an indictment is before more of you expose your dumbshit on accident.

This guy is a piece of shit. Even without committing a felony and trying to blackmail a women, he is still a giant pile of shit. Fuck this giant pile of shit. Hopefully the next governor we elect won't be such a giant pile of shit.

What a piece of shit. He better get serious prison time and not some slap on the wrist fine and forced to back out of politics

A class D felony. Probably not.

We're still innocent until proven otherwise in America. Don't let your partisan hatred blind you to this very important point.

This guy is a piece of shit. Even without committing a felony and trying to blackmail a women, he is still a giant pile of shit. Fuck this giant pile of shit. Hopefully the next governor we elect won't be such a giant pile of shit.

So...you're not a fan ? Why's that ?

I’m not surprised.

At this point I could flip through a photo album of criminals and tell you exactly who the twisted adulterers/blackmailers are.

ITT: typical lefties not understanding what words mean.

Y'all should maybe lookup what an indictment is before more of you expose your dumbshit on accident.

Explain what you mean plainly.

What he means is to demonstrate that he's a dumbass who just skulks around looking to take pot shots and not contribute anything of substance .

At least that's what I took from his post

I’m not surprised.

At this point I could flip through a photo album of criminals and tell you exactly who the twisted adulterers/blackmailers are.
That's hardly important.

What matters is party affiliation

I’m not surprised.

No you couldn't

Wtf lol

What he means is to demonstrate that he's a dumbass who just skulks around looking to take pot shots and not contribute anything of substance .

At least that's what I took from his post
It was silly of me to take the bait.
I need to self discipline and not respond to such posters.

LOL, you live in Missouri.

What a piece of shit. He better get serious prison time and not some slap on the wrist fine and forced to back out of politics
Serious prison time? Seriously?

The guy's a hunk of shit for sure, but the lady is a piece of shit too and kind of a retard for banging a guy she knew was married in the first place, then sending him nudes and threatening to tell people about the affair. How the fuck did she think that was going to end well? To hell with both of them.

Serious prison time? Seriously?

The guy's a hunk of shit for sure, but the lady is a piece of shit too and kind of a retard for banging a guy she knew was married in the first place, then sending him nudes and threatening to tell people about the affair. How the fuck did she think that was going to end well? To hell with both of them.

Are you trolling, retarded or simply in a hurry?

giphy.gif

The question is.

Are they leaving or entering his pants?

Family Values party just doing family values stuff.

If he was President, he would have televangelists defending him on TV.

He’s Jewish, so he probably wouldn’t have the televangelists defending him.

LOL, you live in Missouri.

There are worst thing in life. Like living in Kansas.

How do people in Kansas practice safe sex?
By placing a sign on the animals that kick.

Back