Missouri Governor indicted on felony charges

WhimsicalBoldArgusfish-max-1mb.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Nope, she's totally a class act and just a victim. Wife material, I'd say.

Nope what?

She didnt sent nudes, he took nudes of her against her will as "insurance" and threatened to release them if she spoke about their affair.

So i guess you did read it otherwise you would say (oops didnt checked facts before posting, my bad)

So that leaves two options now.

trolling or idiot?

Serious prison time? Seriously?

The guy's a hunk of shit for sure, but the lady is a piece of shit too and kind of a retard for banging a guy she knew was married in the first place, then sending him nudes and threatening to tell people about the affair. How the fuck did she think that was going to end well? To hell with both of them.
Sending him nudes? No, of course you didn't read the article because you're a dumbass. He is being charged with taking the picture without her knowledge or consent and distributing it over the internet. That's the exact opposite of what you are saying so perhaps you should keep this in mind:
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Nope what?

She didnt sent nudes, he took nudes of her against her will as "insurance" and threatened to release them if she spoke about their affair.

So i guess you did read it otherwise you would say (oops didnt checked facts before posting, my bad)

So that leaves two options now.

trolling or idiot?
Sending him nudes? No, of course you didn't read the article because you're a dumbass. He is being charged with taking the picture without her knowledge or consent and distributing it over the internet. That's the exact opposite of what you are saying so perhaps you should keep this in mind:
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
She was fucking a guy she knew was married. How horrible of a person do you have to be to decide "that's cool"? How in the hell is "without her knowledge" even possible? Does she just workout naked in front of a lot of people? Jesus, you degenerates never cease to amaze.

Last edited:
She was fucking a guy she knew was married. How horrible of a person do you have to be to decide "that's cool"? How in the hell is "without her knowledge" even possible? Does she just workout naked in front of a lot of people? Jesus, you degenerates never cease to amaze.

She was a piece of shit for cheating and thats it.

"Both sides" argument is not going to work for once she didnt commited a felony.

And how do you take pictures against her will? with a fucking cellphone you moron.

She was a piece of shit for cheating and thats it.

"Both sides" argument is not going to work for once she didnt commited a felony.

And how do you take pictures against her will? with a fucking cellphone you moron.
Oh yeah, I flash my cock at people all the time, but they should do 50 years to life if anyone takes a picture of any of it.

I didn't say they were equally shitty, I said they were both shitty people. Seriously, who have you ever fucked regularly that you didn't have any pictures of on your phone? You think you're going to have an affair, threaten to tell everyone about it, and the person isn't going to use whatever they have to dissuade you? Who the fuck wouldn't have seen this coming a mile away?

Oh yeah, I flash my cock at people all the time, but they should do 50 years to life if anyone takes a picture of any of it.

I didn't say they were equally shitty, I said they were both shitty people. Seriously, who have you ever fucked regularly that you didn't have any pictures of on your phone? You think you're going to have an affair, threaten to tell everyone about it, and the person isn't going to use whatever they have to dissuade you? Who the fuck wouldn't have seen this coming a mile away?

He isnt doing 50 years.

Serious prison time? Seriously?

The guy's a hunk of shit for sure, but the lady is a piece of shit too and kind of a retard for banging a guy she knew was married in the first place, then sending him nudes and threatening to tell people about the affair. How the fuck did she think that was going to end well? To hell with both of them.

She didn't send him nudes.

Maybe read about the story before posting.

A class D felony. Probably not.

We're still innocent until proven otherwise in America. Don't let your partisan hatred blind you to this very important point.

My partisan hatred? I vote Republican vastly more often than Dem. I’m just incredibly sick of seeing sexual predators from the same batch that get votes by claiming “family Values”

@Fawlty How do you think the victim's ex-husband feels right about now? Greitens fucked his wife and the mother of his children, so he used a tape recorder to potentially harpoon Greitens' sallow, soulless political ambitions.

"You fuck my wife? I destroy your career."

For real, sending good thoughts that guy's way. I've never been cheated on, let alone with some evil pretty boy fuck stick like Greitens, but I have to think that this type of karmic revenge is what every cuckold dreams of.

My partisan hatred? I vote Republican vastly more often than Dem. I’m just incredibly sick of seeing sexual predators from the same batch that get votes by claiming “family Values”

Partisan hack exposed.

Oh and by the way...

I wanna see the pic for further analysis.

His mistress isn't even pursuing this. Her jilted husband is. If it's proven he did this that's one thing...but seems way more like a political witch hunt. I do understand your position though.

The story is that she was blindfolded and handcuffed, and Greitens snapped a photo without her knowledge. So, that is how it is “even possible.”

The blackmail comes into play as she is said to have wanted to break it off, when he threatened her with the photograph.

Back