Missouri State Senator Calls For Assassination of POTUS Trump on Facebook

Did Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal's comment go too far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LostSoul

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/the-dump.78/
Banned
Reaction score
As we talk endlessly about nobody fringe radicals on the right............

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...tor-calls-assassination-potus-trump-facebook/
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...tor-calls-assassination-potus-trump-facebook/

nadal.jpg

"Missouri State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal hoped for the assassination of President Trump in a Facebook comment on Thursday then deleted it in a panic.

She even acknowledged she would get a visit from the Secret Service for her comment."

16123001_638048393045279_7781706409288138752_n-243x300.jpg

The virtue signal was a little too bright

Well, enjoy prison I guess.

Edit: Not a threat. Probably no prison, but this is gonna cause problems for her either way.

Well, enjoy prison I guess.

Edit: Not a threat. Probably no prison, but this is gonna cause problems for her either way.
She won't get prison, she won't get anything for the comment.

Legally, her comment is within the law. It didn't express a threat.

However that aside, completely classless of an elected official and she should resign.

Legally, her comment is within the law. It didn't express a threat.

However that aside, completely classless of an elected official and she should resign.

Assassination isn't a threat now? LOL!

POTUS and the Right has been dehumanized to the point where it is considered a moral obligation in the minds of many Leftists to physically harm and even kill them.

It is an attitude that needs to be put in check by other Leftists/Libs/Dems before it gets any more out of hand. If not, war's acoming.

Assassination isn't a threat now? LOL!
Grey area because she said "hope". I don't think it's illegal to "hope" for things (Trump also used this with regards to Comey didn't he?). Stupid comment though, as bad as the dude I heard from South Carolina who was on CNN saying Trump is literally Hitler (paraphrasing) yesterday.

I wonder what she's actually accomplished for her constituents lately...

Toxic language. Honestly hope she loses her job. It's one thing to think something like that in private, it's another to advocate for it in a public forum. We literally just had a guy shoot up a damn Congressional baseball practice not long ago. I don't even think the goodwill of that lasted more than a week.

Grey area because she said "hope". I don't think it's illegal to "hope" for things (Trump also used this with regards to Comey didn't he?). Stupid comment though, as bad as the dude I heard from South Carolina who was on CNN saying Trump is literally Hitler (paraphrasing) yesterday.

I was gonna point this out but wasn't sure if would be too much "But Trump" of a post.

She's classless and stupid. Elected officials should be held to a higher moral standard than the rest of us peasants. Unacceptable.

POTUS and the Right has been dehumanized to the point where it is considered a moral obligation in the minds of many Leftists to physically harm and even kill them.

It is an attitude that needs to be put in check by other Leftists/Libs/Dems before it gets any more out of hand. If not, war's acoming.
From my experiences, I've noticed this since the mid-2000's when the Iraq war started to become extremely unpopular. Almost everyone I went to school with (and this is in Canada) from then onward was very much of the mindset that Republican = dumb, racist, hillbilly. Obviously that attitude hasn't changed. They then painted our Conservatives with the same brush. Very low-level thinking.

From my experiences, I've noticed this since the mid-2000's when the Iraq war started to become extremely unpopular. Almost everyone I went to school with (and this is in Canada) from then onward was very much of the mindset that Republican = dumb, racist, hillbilly. Obviously that attitude hasn't changed. They then painted our Conservatives with the same brush. Very low-level thinking.
It's the kind of thinking that has already produced murderous tragedies here in the US. It will only continue if nothing is done.

Back