MLB 2017 Discussion V3: Rafael Devers edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you feel about that trade?

I think it's good for both teams. The Royals since announcing their intention to stand pat, add pieces, and not trade their "core" group of guys have made two trades (the other with SD) that make their roster better and potentially help them get to a postseason...and hopefully make a run from there.

Melky lengthens their lineup and he will get bats from Gordon and Moss that they dont deserve with their performance this year.

As for Chicago, they are accumulating a shit ton of prospects. Some are going to stick and they'll be contenders tather sooner than later

Now that the HoF doesn't care about ped use does Bonds get in next year?

Unreal to think Beltre is the 1st Dominican ever to reach 3,000 hits. Phenomenal player with the stick and the glove. 1st ballot HOFer.

Only good thing going for the Sox right now, other then Sale. Gotta get him out of the 9 hole. Farrell badly needs to juggle this lineup.

Chris Christie and his fucken fupa make me laugh every time i see him

Screen-Shot-2015-06-04-at-9.39.19-AM.png

The idea of romance in Los Mangeles is receiving a blumpkin from a 350 pound Mexican woman on welfare with 7 kids out of wedlock.

I like Revolver. He's a good guy. I would never harbor resentment towards someone with 27,000 posts on an anonymous internet forum who lives out of his mom's bathroom in the Inland Empire, even more of a third world sh!thole than LA. I've gotta take it easy on the kid.

He's got a gorgeous Southern California girlfriend named Juanita:

ac5dfd78-8ae0-4452-bafd-ebb7f5148c60.jpeg

LOL at these broke, bitter bums defending LA who don't even live in LA (they live in the Inland Empire) and have never left the dumpy state of California.

1lu1pi.jpg

Lmao @ being a 909er or anything else you said Marcy. Keep reaching. Must suck to be poor and ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back