MLB 2017 Discussion V3: Rafael Devers edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol@that can ass throw home. Even a halfway decent throw gets him. Feel good for the kid that got the hit though.

Bumgarner should take Dyson to Suplex city
I actually don't blame him much for that one. Anyways Giants -

giphy.gif

As I live by Dodger Stadium, I've now got to deal with the traffic trying to get home.

I ain't even mad.

3 potential middle relievers. Bautista and Callahan both needed to be added to the 40 man this winter or they could have been lost to the rule 5 draft. Callahan would have been & Bautista likely not. Sox are swimming in these affordable team-controlled middle relief types on the MLB roster and in AAA.

Would have been cool if they just kept Travis Shaw and did this deal and not had to get Nunez, give up 3 prospects instead of 8 and you'd actually have power in your lineup and probably be running away with the division. Could have put him at 1st base, brought Devers up and not had to eventually break the bank for another 1st baseman. Such a colossal fuck up that it makes me sick.

edit:

zbRJe6v.jpg

add the 3 other guys in this trade.

jrqgO.gif

Last edited:
Red Sox should trade for J.A Happ. Would be a good fit in the back of that rotation.

Nah Price will be back soon, hes just ducking the homestand. Sale, Price, Pomercanz, Porcello and E-Rod (if he can get back to how he pitched before the knee injury) is solid.

Liriano to Houston. Rather do nothing then move like that. Darvish or nothing for a SP trade.

Not unless they lower their price tag. FA in two months...They better resign him if they don't trade him. Would be funny if they don't resign him and turn down all these offers.

Back in his comfort zone, sub 2 era LOOMS

Pretty sure everyone the Brewers traded in the last 2 years have been terrible or injured lmao, besides Khris Davis but Santana is better anyway

Gray to the Stankees a done deal. Fowler, Mateo, Kaprellian going to Oakland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back