MLB 2017 Yoff Discussion V4: Karma is real

Who wins the World Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RR
Are you hiting the parade tomorrow? Im calling in tomorrow and partying till Monday.

I'm down. I took the week off lol. I'm going to hit up Mal at around noon.

Down to get a suite somewhere if you want. If I go home my wife has that Bev lockdown D as you know

Good job Astros. You guys came up clutch most of the series, especially in game 7. Definitely a deserved World Series. Congratulations.

Both teams are relatively young, so maybe we can do it again next year.

Good job Astros. You guys came up clutch most of the series, especially in game 7. Definitely a deserved World Series. Congratulations.

Props to the Dodgers as well. Corey will get one

Nope, Mariners are going to dominate the Astros next year.

Seattle vs LA World Series perhaps.

Another world title for the Dodgers, regular season that is.

I'm down. I took the week off lol. I'm going to hit up Mal at around noon.

Down to get a suite somewhere if you want. If I go home my wife has that Bev lockdown D as you know
Ill hit you up tomorrow then! Its whatever i got the wked off. Parade is at 2p

Hopefully the Cangels wouldn't bring back the fucking rally monkey. That shit was whack
They still do it and I agree it's whack lol. But it's still better than the dumb angels in the outfield shit.

Worst strike zone of the series, one of you guys called that crooked shit before yesterday's game.

This has to be corrected, google glasses with a halogram strike zone displayed to the umpire and the audience as well.
This was embarrassing. Hate to say it but the MLB needs to retire umps calling pitches and go with ball tracking. Also need to speed the game up after the multiple 9-inning 4+ hour games-- if a batter needs a 10sec break he takes a strike and if a pitcher needs a 10sec break he gives the batter a ball. Limit trips to the mound per inning but grant additional with a walk.

Cool to see Detroit fans happy for verlander getting a ring. Not even the slightest bit upset about him getting traded/waiving his no trade clause. I’ll be happy if trout wins a ring when he leaves the cangels.

Only good thing about baseball being over is we don’t have to hear anymore trash big PED analysis. He’d say shit like

“Hey man.. dodgers go out and score more runs than astros and I think they win tonight”

But it takes him two minutes to say that with broken English. He’s like a Latin John Madden.

This was embarrassing. Hate to say it but the MLB needs to retire umps calling pitches and go with ball tracking. Also need to speed the game up after the multiple 9-inning 4+ hour games-- if a batter needs a 10sec break he takes a strike and if a pitcher needs a 10sec break he gives the batter a ball. Limit trips to the mound per inning but grant additional with a walk.
I disagree with the time penalties, wan't game one something like two hours and twenty minutes?

Some games just take longer , I'm fine with limiting mound visits in the regular season, playoffs shouldn't mattter

I think video replays ought to be decided by the players in the field and the managers, no reviews from upstairs

Only good thing about baseball being over is we don’t have to hear anymore trash big PED analysis. He’d say shit like

“Hey man.. dodgers go out and score more runs than astros and I think they win tonight”

But it takes him two minutes to say that with broken English. He’s like a Latin John Madden.
More like "eh men, doygers go ow n dey score da more run den de asstro n dey win"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back