MLB 2017 Yoff Discussion V4: Karma is real

Who wins the World Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are hand picking years lets just use 1955-1988....6-0

I'm not hand picking years. I used the Jays' entire franchise history, as I did the Dodgers. It's the only way to make the silly comparison fair.

I repeat...

6....in ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FOUR YEARS.

I'm not hand picking years. I used the Jays' entire franchise history, as I did the Dodgers. It's the only way to make the silly comparison fair.

I repeat...

6....in ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FOUR YEARS.

Repeat

"The Jays actually have a couple of rings since the 90's"

Didn't think we still had gay fans posting here since they went back to sucking. lmao

WIth ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FOUR YEARS of history, the Dodgers damn well better have more of those than the Jays.
Oh and they do....Blow away....Poor new kid on the block gets no excuses. World don't start when the Jays come alive. Just stats. One year or 180 year all counts....Compete or get out.

Celtics have been around longer then the Lakers yet Lakers own them in everything but ONE title. I won't make a excuse of that one title is from being around first. Pass them or you are inferior.

Oh and they do....Blow away....Poor new kid on the block gets no excuses. World don't start when the Jays come alive. Just stats. One year or 180 year all counts....Compete or get out.

Yeah, you're right. I've been asking myself all year long why Aaron Judge doesn't have as many home runs as Hank Aaron yet. Fucking can.

Yeah, you're right. I've been asking myself all year long why Aaron Judge doesn't have as many home runs as Hank Aaron yet. Fucking can.
So an idiot like you better not say Judge is a better hr hitter then Aaron. MORON

So an idiot like you better not say Judge is a better hr hitter then Aaron. MORON

I wouldn't come to any conclusion based on such an asinine statistical comparison to begin with.

I don't think you can get any lower than being bodied by Foster.

How many pennants, cy's, roy, mvp, etc?

Off the top of my head

Donaldson George Bell MVP

Halladay, Clemens, Hentgen CY Youngs

Eric Hinske ROY

and the best bat flip in history

101415_tor_bats_batflip_medres_l3h1efws.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back